💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

No VMA noms again?

ezrajones

Featured Posts

Talent

I can't at people saying "Gaga didn't deliver good videos this era". Ok, cool, but those nominations/videos nominated are still trash (and worse). The hell. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRoof
6 minutes ago, RBNLM said:

lol talking about VMA's in 2017 

ikr , those awards are over.:reductive:

#nogaganorating :madge:

#watchGOTinstead :tony:

Thomas P
2 hours ago, bumblebee said:

There is a sense, on the one hand, that the VMAs have switched to a younger generation of pop artists, or at least to those pop artists who are popular within younger generation (those born between 2001 and 2008), and that's why Gaga is understandably left off the list. 

How-fu***ng-ever we can't be seriously expecting anything about being nominated with videos like Million Reasons and Perfect Illusion, and not because those videos may be considered lackluster when compared to her previous work, but because they are not outstanding in any visual sense. And it's a video award ceremony :selena:

THANK YOU!!

Like I think the nominations suck, and I don't even know if I'll watch, but you can't expect gagas Videos to get nominated when they don't even deserve to. They weren't popular, and they weren't even that great tbh. Like sorry but JW is decent. We edit deserve a nomination, but neither did a lot of the other Videos, so ya just a **** show.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ryanripley
16 minutes ago, Talent said:

I can't at people saying "Gaga didn't deliver good videos this era". Ok, cool, but those nominations/videos nominated are still trash (and worse). The hell. 

i think the PI video is fantastic and really suits the message, feel and aesthetic of the song and people who pay it dust just because she isn't doing choreo or in 10 inch heels needs to open their eyes

j5k196vi.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Thomas P
1 hour ago, Korok said:

Also, for some reason everyone on this site is convinced that she is going to snatch a Grammy this year. If she didn't win anything with BTW what makes you think that Joanne is going to be nominated for a Grammy. :selena:

Adele didn't release :lolly:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Talent
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i think the PI video is fantastic and really suits the message, feel and aesthetic of the song and people who pay it dust just because she isn't doing choreo or in 10 inch heels needs to open their eyes

j5k196vi.gif

I agree. It's a good video.

I'm not mad about Gaga getting "snubbed" tho. I'm mad about the tragic nominations. The ratings are worse and worse every year and they deserve it. They could be huge again, but they didn't learn a thing. 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Talent said:

I agree. It's a good video.

I'm not mad about Gaga getting "snubbed" tho. I'm mad about the tragic nominations. The ratings are worse and worse every year and they deserve it. They could be huge again, but they didn't learn a thing. 

i don't care for them ever since they sabotaged gaga for miley :whitney: some fans here seem to forget that

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Ricardo

the VMAs are now for B-listers and new acts since the Grammys turned to more commercial music, we shouldn't be mad but grateful, the VMAs are tragic now :toofunny:

AJH219

I forgot the VMAs were still a thing. They haven't had anyone relevant or talented appear in years :reductive: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

2 hours ago, Talent said:

This is nominated for Best Pop Video. 22M views. One of the biggest flops of the year. 

but Fifth Harmony is popular atm so

8 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i don't care for them ever since they sabotaged gaga for miley :whitney: some fans here seem to forget that

what do u mean?

1 hour ago, PerfectIllusion said:

How tf is Ariana artist of the year and Gaga is not ???? :neyde:

because its 2017, not 2011

Talent
12 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

but Fifth Harmony is popular atm so

How are they popular? :awkney: 

Archived