💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

No VMA noms again?

ezrajones

Featured Posts

Runway
2 hours ago, Paragon said:

Now you know good and goddamn well that was because it was Tony Bennet.Its not like the competition was overwhelming either.That win means nothing for this erafineindignation.gif

Barbra Streisand and Annie Lennox are not strong competition? If Tony is the reason it did well then why did his next album debuted with 8k sales :rip: 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway
2 hours ago, Korok said:

C2C only did as good as it did because of Tony. Nobody is looking for a Lady Gaga jazz album, not even her fans. 

1 hour ago, Korok said:

It only did that good because it was accompanied by Gaga's promo budget. :rip: 

tenor.gif

"It literally received more promo than Joanne. They were shoving that record down everyone's throats, especially during the holidays."

Albums don't sell without promo, how does her promoting an album makes its success less impressive :rip: ? Considereing it outsold Rihanna, Ariana, Selena's latest releases lol

C1trus
18 hours ago, AmenTheNight said:

I agree, she'll be back at the VMAs when she actually releases a good single with a great video. John Wayne wasn't a single, the other singles were good but their videos had nothing special, and for The Cure, well ...

PI is special because that's the time she cut the streak of always being outrageous in her visuals and I like it:madge:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

C1trus
18 hours ago, Sirius094 said:

I'm not surprised honestly. Her latest videos are sloppy and didn't stick in the pop culture. Million Reasons is her worst video to date and John Wayne isn't even a single LMAO 

Lady of the 'Dam won't
Won't be a slave to the blonde, or the culture of the popular
(She won't, she won't)

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

C1trus
18 hours ago, PerfectIllusion said:

How tf is Ariana artist of the year and Gaga is not ???? :neyde:

Agreed.

Sure, Ariana is nominated because she's more remarkable this year than Gaga performing the SBHS and Coachella.

VMAs is trash

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

HausAlly

i seriously miss watching the vmas red carpet and award show just to see gaga, and to see what she would perform/do :tony: but her career has progressed past this point for the moment, so personally I'm fine with zero noms, Joanne is too deep for MTV anyways :reductive:

Come on, it's not like she deserved it this time. There are far better videos that got snubbed.

Bambino

I don't think Gaga cares about this anymore. Plus has enough of them anyways.

T2rIe.gif

smokingthemall
17 minutes ago, Bambino said:

T2rIe.gif

my baby :kara:

chase your big, beautiful dreams

venusxillusion

I wanna boycott the VMAs this year.  Most of the nominations suck and they keep disrespecting Gaga.  Don't forget how they cancelled her original Applause concept and made her rush to come up with something new (even though she had been rehearsing the flying for weeks) at the last minute because they wanted to push Miley as the big performance of the night.  Then they snubbed ARTPOP and TIHTY even though it deserved Best Video with a Message.  PI, MR and JW are better than 97% of the nominated videos yet they want to showcase stupid trendy artists like Chainsmokers and Kendrick Lamar.  I hate MTV.

Lion Heart

Why would she be nominated?

Y'all need to stop being surprised. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

bitchimtrying
15 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Y'all need to stop being surprised. 

I know right/??? I've been saying for months that she wouldn't get nominations. And now everyone is saying, "Oh, it doesn't matter she'll get nominate for Grammy's", like sis, get ready to be disappointed again because it's doubtful that the Grammy's will recognize her. This sort of thing happens to a lot of artists who cross over into film/tv. 

Hades
36 minutes ago, venusxillusion said:

I wanna boycott the VMAs this year.  Most of the nominations suck and they keep disrespecting Gaga.  Don't forget how they cancelled her original Applause concept and made her rush to come up with something new (even though she had been rehearsing the flying for weeks) at the last minute because they wanted to push Miley as the big performance of the night.  Then they snubbed ARTPOP and TIHTY even though it deserved Best Video with a Message.  PI, MR and JW are better than 97% of the nominated videos yet they want to showcase stupid trendy artists like Chainsmokers and Kendrick Lamar.  I hate MTV.

PI and JW are indeed good. The other one is a joke and not you coming for Kendrick when he's the only serious artist out of those ridiculous nominations like ''Fifth Harmony'' and that Broccoli song. Plus Gaga respects him so she would drag you to the hell and back for this.:usrs:

FadMadonsterStan

about 95% of the nominations are complete utter garbage I'm glad gaga isn't mixed into this mess of a has been award show. :saladga:

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

NIghtmareElm

PI music video was decent but nothing great.  Not good enough for any nomination.  It doesn't have that crazy Gaga touch.

MR music video was straight up horrible.  The worst visual she's ever done.

JW music video was great but it went unnoticed.  I don't think it's good enough for a nom though.

Plus MTV and Gaga are probably still on bad terms.

Archived