Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

No VMA noms again?

ezrajones

Featured Posts

Runway
Just now, Korok said:

Also, for some reason everyone on this site is convinced that she is going to snatch a Grammy this year. If she didn't win anything with BTW what makes you think that Joanne is going to be nominated for a Grammy. :selena:

Everyone on this site also thought C2C would flop and not win anything so lol

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Korok
59 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

But....lets remember exactly HOW people get their nominations. I mean Katy is nominated for five, with her flop ass album and weak videos; she must still be Chained to the Payola. 

Katy's flop ass album delivered 2 great videos, though. 

bitchimtrying
Just now, Korok said:

Katy's flop ass album delivered 2 great videos, though. 

In your opinion. But I guess we'll see. The VMA's are voted for by the fans after all. 

Korok
1 hour ago, Runway said:

C2C only did as good as it did because of Tony. Nobody is looking for a Lady Gaga jazz album, not even her fans. 

OmgSum1Actually

Well I am not mad at them for not nominating Gaga, but girl, there's some material nominated and it's just tragic 

+ Praying by Kesha is one of the best vids out there rn imo

Katy got 5 noms, by that logic Gaga should've won a Moonman for Applause or ARTPOP Film

I just don't know who will watch this years VMA's, I feel completely uninterested 

Shameless selfpromo

1ooo d0veZ
11 minutes ago, Runway said:

Now you know good and goddamn well that was because it was Tony Bennet.Its not like the competition was overwhelming either.That win means nothing for this erafineindignation.gif

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

PerfectIllusion

How tf is Ariana artist of the year and Gaga is not ???? :neyde:

PoshLife
19 minutes ago, Korok said:

C2C only did as good as it did because of Tony. Nobody is looking for a Lady Gaga jazz album, not even her fans. 

10 minutes ago, Paragon said:

Now you know good and goddamn well that was because it was Tony Bennet.Its not like the competition was overwhelming either.That win means nothing for this erafineindignation.gif

Now ladies, this is demonstrably false. Look at how C2C charted compared to Tony's releases surrounding it. The only recent album of his that did better is... another album of duets.

CEd8IQ7.png

nikola

Are all seriosly shocked......i think time when gaga was nominated for awards is long gone.....at least for irelevant awards like vmas.....we still have grammys,oscars,emmys.....vma's are getoing worse and worse by the year.....ratings are the proof of that.....i stoped careing about this years ago....so should all of you

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

SISTERV

The VMAs aren't trash. Quit pretending like it doesn't matter. It does....this is the third album in a row Gaga has not been nominated for a VMA.

Korok
1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

Now ladies, this is demonstrably false. Look at how C2C charted compared to Tony's releases surrounding it. The only recent album of his that did better is... another album of duets.

CEd8IQ7.png

It only did that good because it was accompanied by Gaga's promo budget. :rip: It literally received more promo than Joanne. They were shoving that record down everyone's throats, especially during the holidays. 

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

No but it has to be popular?

5H's nom has 30M views only :laughga:

even MR beats that with 70+M views

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

MTV is a joke, do I need to remind anyone how Britney didn't win anything for her early career (when it was well known that the VMAs were pretty much owned by Britney's presence) until she got 3 vmas on 2008 for Piece of Me? (after the whole 2007 debacle)

They ain't ****.

Lets all go watch GOT sistrens:staymad:

Korok

@Majora Hey, it looks like you've disagreed with my Katy Perry comment. Do you think that Witness delivered bad videos or? I'd like some feedback! 

Bradley
7 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

5H's nom has 30M views only :laughga:

even MR beats that with 70+M views

There are more factors to take into account. Like whether or not Gaga is attending the ceremony.

Archived