question

Your ideal JWT opening?

thebedesign

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poissonche

Similar to Coachella, an amazing visual intro, followed by a mix of Gaga songs that will not be performed later in the night, then it gets all quiet and Diamond Heart starts. Maybe extend the DH intro to let stuff happen on stage before Gaga starts singing.

venusxillusion

I think it would be amazing if she popped out of a disco ball and opened with Perfect Illusion, cuz that song has disco elements...so she would be able to show that to the audience before rocking out for an amazing high energy opener

2 hours ago, andy232000 said:

Imma use this to promote my concepts for the tour 💁🏼‍♂️💁🏼‍♂️😄

The Diamond Heart one is actually pretty good! While I don't personally want that song to be the opener, if it was, I would like something like what this is.

And DIC...the actual song should have started like that tbh :laughga:

1 hour ago, MonsterPawPR said:

I would love to have another intro like the artRAVE, but I guess it won't fit the JWT :poot:

Am I the only one who finds the artRAVE opening to be the weakest tour opener shes had?

Diamond Heart would be great, but it's just too obvious and I don't really see it happening.

Surprisega is going to use DIC as the opener bookmark me, imagine how haunting and fiery an intro could be using the song sounds, rythm, drums, screams and backing vocals :firega:
And then small interlude with the beginning of the story and it leads into John Wayne, for another Highway Unicorn/Kill The Bitch/Government Hooker slayage :pray:

Robo Ga

I'm not even a huge fan but Perfect Illusion should open the show. Those first chords are epic 

🤖⚡️

bitchimtrying
5 hours ago, thopekas said:

i strongly believe she is gonna use A-Yo and the "Here we goooo"

it sound a bit tacky but with a proper interlude and some iconic visuals,sounds and an iconic entrance like from the roof or something, it can be very impressive.

Plus the fact that she alluded to it on twitter. 

WORLDofGAGA

Perfect illusion or I'd love diamond heart, it could count up to ten a few times then go 1, 5,10 then she comes up on stage and starts the song as it breaks into the chorus, fire and explosions to accompany the beats

@W0RLDofGAGA

Ahmad Samadi
On 7/25/2017 at 3:14 PM, venusxillusion said:

I think it would be amazing if she popped out of a disco ball and opened with Perfect Illusion, cuz that song has disco elements...so she would be able to show that to the audience before rocking out for an amazing high energy opener

definitely not - we dont need any more Madonna comparisons!

A

venusxillusion
4 hours ago, Ahmad Samadi said:

definitely not - we dont need any more Madonna comparisons!

A

I didn't know she did something like that, I'll have to check it out

My other idea is that the whole show would be kind of a "Story of Joanne" theatrical narrative that traces the origins of her roots, leading up to who she is today.  She can do a surprise low-key opening, just her sitting on a stool with her guitar performing Joanne, with nothing but a spotlight on her, before launching into Diamond Heart and Speechless

TimisaMonster

The leaked Tinnitus instrumental and she reveals lyrics and sings on the track for the first time! :giveup: it would be such a banger!!!

But to be more in line with reality...I feel John Wayne would be a great opener! 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DeleteMyAccount
7 minutes ago, venusxillusion said:

I didn't know she did something like that, I'll have to check it out

My other idea is that the whole show would be kind of a "Story of Joanne" theatrical narrative that traces the origins of her roots, leading up to who she is today.  She can do a surprise low-key opening, just her sitting on a stool with her guitar performing Joanne, with nothing but a spotlight on her, before launching into Diamond Heart and Speechless

giphy.gif

I would be cool. But yea, Madonna did it already. Can't be outdone. haha.

Guest ARTPOPSlays
On 7/25/2017 at 4:04 PM, Born To Slay said:

I vote for Diamond Heart. I think The Tour should open like this:

Gaga comes out of the sky on a thing like that and at "one, five, ten..." fireworks start shooting from it one by one and then at "young wild American" the fireworks go just like in the video.

So funny cuz that's my dream opener too! :ladyhaha:

Archived