💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is ARTPOP Lady Gaga's best album

Perfect ionist

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA

It is, for those who don't know about music.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio

Yes

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

fede ARTPOP

All of her albums are her best tbh, she shts all her contemporary TBQFH. :firega:

But I agree that ARTPOP will have forever a special spot cause is an incredible album with beautiful visuals, style and the hate it had between fans and general public with the "flop" thing. 

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Slayer

Can't believe how many people are saying yes. It's interesting how an album can create such polar opposite opinions. There doesn't seem to be any middleground.

I adore ARTPOP and it has such a special place in my heart, but for me it is not her best album. It's a cool party album with some great sounds, but lyrically it's so...shallow. When I listen to it next to BTW, it feels like a huge step back. 

Again, I love ARTPOP so much, but I can only say it's her most experimental, sonically interesting album - not her best. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

GypsyBabe

I love ARTPOP...s*** is so crazy and memorable. The whole album is just a huge :fthis:

⚯͛

heygirl

To some extent, I agree. 

ARTPOP and Joanne are the only gaga albums that don't sound tacky as of RIGHT NOW. ARTPOP is just so mature and futuristic that it hasn't grown old on me and every listen i hear all these little sounds i haven't heard before in the instrumentals it's fascinating. Joanne is her current album , so we'll have to wait and see how that one ages. 

at the time BTW was release, and even 2 years ago it didn't sound basic, and i'm not sure if that's cause i've matured or because of the music evolution though. 

I also appreciate TF, because of its tackiness and how wannabe famous gaga is on it. 

TFM is her most cohesive and well edited album with no filler -- each and every song follows the same message of the album which cannot be said for any other of her albums. 

So as of rn, im confused cause BTW is used to be my favorite album of all time and now it's my least favorite of the Gaga albums??????????????????

Spoiler

im doing the excuse me no gif to myself rn. 

be kind guys

Archived