šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Albums: Do you prefer Quantity or Quality?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Hades

The Weeknd served both with StarboyĀ though. 18 tracks with the majority of them being really good. Only 1-2 fillers.:giggle:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

c7NJRa2.gifĀ 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Anderson123

Obviously quality over quantity but it depends on the artist and the taste of the person who listens to that album. If it's one of my favorite artists lets say, Marilyn Manson or Lady Gaga, I know I WILL listen to the album from start to finish a million times (If I like it) and pay attention to it because I'm craving new music from them and they usually release music that I love, that's when I love when they make long albums and some people will think certain tracks are fillers while others like me adore them (Again Again, Americano, The Queen, Fashion of His Love, etc.)

If it's an artist that I rarely or never listen to and want to give it a try like Lana Del Rey for example, the shortest the album, the better (hopefully they pick the best songs). I just can'tĀ listen to more than 5 songs of hers and I have yet to finish Lust For Life, it feels like such a long album and a lot of the tracks are over 5 minutes.

juju

Quality, but I don't think the two are mutually exclusive: both ARTPOP and BornThisWay have a handful of albums, but they all serve their purpose and fit the overall narrative. Meanwhile, The Fame had a bit too much on it, and Joanne could've used one or two more songs.

ā¤ x ā¤

Smother Em Eh
8 minutes ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

Quality aways over quantity. Both BTW & ARTPOP would have been significantly better had Gaga cut most of the unnecessary fat off ofĀ them. I'd much prefer an amazing album of 8 or 10 amazing tracksĀ vs an over bloated album of 16 tracks with only a few good onesĀ and mostly filler.

794d510a17069394f9f899b9d7f269c5.jpg

True, especially ARTPOP!

I wish she would've cut out Donatella, Swine, and Mary Jane Holland (and possibly JAD) because it would be a better quality album. Swine, Mary Jane Holland, andĀ Donatella don't do anything for me, really.Ā 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

GagaXCollection

QualityĀ (8 tracks)Ā >>>> quantity (15Ā tracks)
Ā 

Spoiler

TFM >>>> ARTPOP

5ML7O.gif

Ā 

ladygagaxcollection.com

PartySick
1 hour ago, codymonster said:

When it comes to Gaga, quantity tbh. I'm always impressed with the quality of her music, and I feel a lot of really really good music doesn't make the cut. So I just want as much as possible, since I always enjoy itĀ :tony:

For most other artists though, defs quality.

This :tony:

With Gaga, quality is assured so quantity is appreciated :tony:

šŸ–¤

PartySick
58 minutes ago, JosephH said:

I wish she would've cut out Donatella, Swine, and Mary Jane Holland (and possibly JAD)

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

I've never been so offended by a post on this site omg.

Ā 

šŸ–¤

Smother Em Eh
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

I've never been so offended by a post on this site omg.

Ā 

Well It's my opinion. ARTPOP would've been so much better if it was just 11-12 tracks!Ā 

PartySick
3 minutes ago, JosephH said:

Well It's my opinion. ARTPOP would've been so much better if it was just 11-12 tracks!Ā 

Now you're just trying to hurt me :giveup:

šŸ–¤

Smother Em Eh
Just now, PartySick said:

Now you're just trying to hurt me :giveup:

Don't cry...Ā :classy:

It's just an opinion.Ā 

And hey atleast I was honest.Ā 

Poissonche

Is there a particular 16-track album on which you only really like 3 songs that was released recently? Because there's a 16-track album that was released recently that is being trashed a lot on here, but I think the 16 tracks are pure goldĀ :lana:

But if some of those 16 tracks were fillers, I would rather have a shorter album. I mean, what's the point of listening to an album that is long AND boring?

Which is not the case of this 16-track album I'm talking aboutĀ :selena: it's long and amazing like a great f***.

Archived