Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEW SONG: "I wanna be a star" | My Music

Ashes

Featured Posts

Primetime

Awww.... :red: How did you find them? Do people still try to pass them for Gaga's unreleased stuff (ridiculous to be honest :lol: )?

RDMP

The instrumental will remain pretty much the same except for a few sounds in the bridge, and some subtle additions here and there. Other than that, it won't be significantly different. You won't even notice, I promise... :^_^:

:troll: producers and their crazy issues

:hehe:

I'm so excited to see a final ecstatique after months of waiting! I can't wait to see what the song is about. he chorus seems so strong!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Primetime

Primetime

Awww.... :red: How did you find them? Do people still try to pass them for Gaga's unreleased stuff (ridiculous to be honest :lol: )?

RDMP

The instrumental will remain pretty much the same except for a few sounds in the bridge, and some subtle additions here and there. Other than that, it won't be significantly different. You won't even notice, I promise... :^_^:

lol yep! i found them as "unreleased gaga demos", they're truly amazing! love your work and your songs. bowing 2 you :legend:

RDMP

I hope the final version doesn't disappoint you =)

Primetime

That's very flattering to know. Maybe I'm moving in the right direction. :shy:

I AM I AM I AM YOUR LOVELY ROBOT

Thanks for so shamelessly bumping my thread, this place seems pretty dead. I wish there was a way to lure people in. :giggle:

Thanks for so shamelessly bumping my thread, this place seems pretty dead. I wish there was a way to lure people in. :giggle:

I feel like this isn't the best place for you. idk if here's another place butthe part of the forum isn't very active.

EDIT: IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN, I'LL FOLLOW YOU UNTIL YOU LOVE ME

PAPA

PAPARAZZI

:troll:

:creep:

:weird:

:****ingawkward:

wow I'm such a loser lol

but

http://ashesbornprivate.tumblr.com/

I'm interested in all those other songs! especially FADE, sounds pretty cool

wow I'm such a loser lol

but

http://ashesbornprivate.tumblr.com/

I'm interested in all those other songs! especially FADE, sounds pretty cool

Nooo, you're not a loser at all, I'm very flattered that you like my stuff. :red:

I think you'll eventually hear Fade, but I'm in the process of tearing the instrumental apart and re-building it. Kinda similar to the situation with YLR. :sweat:

Nooo, you're not a loser at all, I'm very flattered that you like my stuff. :red:

I think you'll eventually hear Fade, but I'm in the process of tearing the instrumental apart and re-building it. Kinda similar to the situation with YLR. :sweat:

haha :)

well finish ecstatique before anything else :usrs:

• 2 weeks later...

have you written any slower, quieter songs?

I'm in love with boundary--I would love to hear a solo version of yours. but it is really flawless, Christina has a beautiful voice

• 3 weeks later...

you flawless b---h--where did you go?

:legend:

I played TF and YLR for my friend. she liked them

:party:

Archived