http://www.mediafire...on96zeam2d0q1j6

:D

Your voice is ****ing s-xy, just like your productions. :legend: >>>

Thank you so much. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Is that how I'm known around here now? Oh dear :toofloppy:

Btw, you never answered that PM on 1.0 about the collab -_-

I don't know. I just know your addiction to the :troll: smiley. :tongue:

I didn't? Oh, sorry... I must've forgotten or something... :shrug:

This sounds REALLY good. I had to download it.

:worship:

Thank you... It really means a lot to me! :runhug:

Mr Ricky

Well, okay...

http://www.mediafire...on96zeam2d0q1j6

:D

Thank you so much. :blush: :blush: :blush:

I don't know. I just know your addiction to the :troll: smiley. :tongue:

I didn't? Oh, sorry... I must've forgotten or something... :shrug:

Thank you... It really means a lot to me! :runhug:

ITs freaking unbelievable - going on ipod = advertisement to you :legend:

Crossfit

AbuHassan1992

how do you create that stutter effects at "We are a danger to them?"

Also, how do you write your songs? do you start with the title, or an idea?

Hey could you tell me which VST's you use?

I use Harmless and Sytrus but they're getting old, and Nexus is a pain to work with.

You should get a YouTube. Soundcloud is like minimal exposure ever tbh.

I will, once I finish 1-2 more songs. With just one it's gonna look way too empty.

Soundcloud is just a place where I upload stuff, so people who I send the songs to don't have to download. :)

how do you create that stutter effects at "We are a danger to them?"

Also, how do you write your songs? do you start with the title, or an idea?

Manually (by hand). I just chop the phrase into small parts and make them more spaced out. I know, it would be quicker to just use the "stutter" effect, but I like to be able to control each piece.

Well, as I already said, I like to start with just the music. I spend roughly 5-7 hours on music (excluding the time I spend figuring out which chord progressions I want to use), and by the time I finish, I already have the main idea for the lyrics. It's not always a long concept like "it's about people who blah blah blah and my view on it because blah blah blah", it could be just one or two words (which may eventually become the title), and then I just try to expand the initial idea I and make it more detailed while writing the lyrics. Sometimes I don't know what I want to write about, but I have a cool title in mind, so I just use it, and the idea based on it comes a bit later. IMO there's no such thing as THE CORRECT WAY to start writing. You might start with an interestingly phrased line, or with a flute sound, or with drums... it really doesn't matter.

Hey could you tell me which VST's you use?

I use Harmless and Sytrus but they're getting old, and Nexus is a pain to work with.

Sylenth1, Autogun, Tone2 Gladiator (amazing, lots of cool synths and sounds), very rarely Absynth 5. I also used to have Native Instruments Massive, but after a couple of my projects refused to open and crashed FL because of it, I stopped using it.

Mr Ricky

I will, once I finish 1-2 more songs. With just one it's gonna look way too empty.

Soundcloud is just a place where I upload stuff, so people who I send the songs to don't have to download. :)

Manually (by hand). I just chop the phrase into small parts and make them more spaced out. I know, it would be quicker to just use the "stutter" effect, but I like to be able to control each piece.

Well, as I already said, I like to start with just the music. I spend roughly 5-7 hours on music (excluding the time I spend figuring out which chord progressions I want to use), and by the time I finish, I already have the main idea for the lyrics. It's not always a long concept like "it's about people who blah blah blah and my view on it because blah blah blah", it could be just one or two words (which may eventually become the title), and then I just try to expand the initial idea I and make it more detailed while writing the lyrics. Sometimes I don't know what I want to write about, but I have a cool title in mind, so I just use it, and the idea based on it comes a bit later. IMO there's no such thing as THE CORRECT WAY to start writing. You might start with an interestingly phrased line, or with a flute sound, or with drums... it really doesn't matter.

Sylenth1, Autogun, Tone2 Gladiator (amazing, lots of cool synths and sounds), very rarely Absynth 5. I also used to have Native Instruments Massive, but after a couple of my projects refused to open and crashed FL because of it, I stopped using it.

And you should try Vengeance pack too! Thats one amazing soundpack! I bet you could do something with it :D

Crossfit

And you should try Vengeance pack too! Thats one amazing soundpack! I bet you could do something with it :D

I do use it. Vengeance Essential House 1/2/3 (is that what you're talking about? or is it something else?), and a bunch of other sample packs. I don't use loops though... that's cheating. :)

What do you use to do EVERYTHING?! Vocals, music, producing, mastering. This is flawless.

Thank you. :blush:

* Recording & assembling vocals - Sony Vegas

* Vocal compression, FX, EQ - FL Studio (Warmberb, lots of stuff by Waves, some standard stuff by FL)

* Instrumentals - FL Studio (Sylenth1, Absynth 5, TruePianos, Gladiator, Autogun, Harmless, PoiZone, Sawer, Sytrus; Maximus for masteting)

I don't have a specific formula/routine for applying effects, I just try things out as I go and see if they work or not.

AbuHassan1992

Sorry for asking so many questions, but how do you start writing chords? I usually sit down at the piano and just play around until I find a progression that I like, but it's not so effective.. tips?

Archived