💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Horror Media Database AKA Horror World

n0ne

Featured Posts

Ferrer Zorola

Damn I have LOTS of new trailers to watch!!!!

now that I putted them all in a YT playlist I can finally eat something

:giveup:

LIFE IS GOOD

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/23/2017 at 7:13 PM, Clever Username said:

I just watched I Know What You Did Last Summer today for the 1st Time! :lolly: 

That's one of my all time favorite. I'm a huge Sarah Michelle Gellar fan and I even have just the audio downloaded so I can listen to that movie while I work out :selena:

On 7/23/2017 at 7:25 PM, mariomania1234 said:

I'm really hoping the new IT film blows me away. The novel is my favorite book ever and I want the film to nail the tone, scope, and emotion of it.

Stranger Things 2 is my most anticipated event this year. The trailer upped my expectations for it ten fold.

I'm hoping the new SAW film will be decent. The last film was a total let down for me after following it for almost four years.

I'm currently about to finish the novel for the first time, and have extra Hugh hopes for the new movie. 

My body is ready for Stranger Things 2!

I personally (although I've watched them) have little interest in the Saw movies after Saw 2.

On 7/23/2017 at 7:31 PM, Devyn said:

Here for this thread. I LOVE anything horror related. As a huge chucky fan, this trailer excites me so much.

While I am thankful these films are continuing and not getting the Remake treatment, the lack of a budget really shows. The design of the doll looks like **** to me. 

On 7/23/2017 at 7:36 PM, SILENT HILL said:

This is the best thread I have ever seen on Gagadaily tbh :queenga::lolly:

Same :tony:

On 7/23/2017 at 8:35 PM, ryanripley said:

Don't Breathe is AMAZING!

have you seen Hush?

I liked Don't Breathe! But I still don't understand the hype around Hush, thought it was sorta lame. 

Halloween (1978) will always and forever be my favorite movie. I stan that film series just like I do with Gaga. 

On 7/23/2017 at 6:59 PM, lilmonster93 said:

Being a huge horror buff and stan and having created a similar thread like this before, I think it's time to revive it for the new and updated GGD.

So Little Horrorsters...

Welcome_To_Horror_ScsB5WiT7M.jpg

- A place to discuss our favorite horror media from books to movies, from games to short stories, from clips/shorts to shows and whatever else

- A place to post and discuss the latest news, info, and material relating to upcoming horror releases

- A place to discuss and review/recommend recent horror releases

Reveal hidden contents

Sci-fi and thrillers that are Dark/suspenseful/creepy are welcome too :tony:

This should work as a collaborative discussion; so I'll try to keep updating it with new information, but y'all need to post news, opinions, etc as well. So let's...

promotehorror.jpg

Follow/subscribe to this thread so you won't miss out on any details :rip:

On 7/23/2017 at 7:03 PM, lilmonster93 said:

To kick things off here are some recent trailers for releases I'm interested in

On 7/23/2017 at 7:13 PM, Clever Username said:

I just watched I Know What You Did Last Summer today for the 1st Time! :lolly: 

On 7/23/2017 at 7:25 PM, mariomania1234 said:

I'm really hoping the new IT film blows me away. The novel is my favorite book ever and I want the film to nail the tone, scope, and emotion of it.

Stranger Things 2 is my most anticipated event this year. The trailer upped my expectations for it ten fold.

I'm hoping the new SAW film will be decent. The last film was a total let down for me after following it for almost four years.

On 7/23/2017 at 7:27 PM, lilmonster93 said:

Tagging people who liked and/or participated in my old thread

Feel free to participant and follow this one :hor:

On 7/23/2017 at 7:31 PM, Devyn said:

Here for this thread. I LOVE anything horror related. As a huge chucky fan, this trailer excites me so much.

On 7/23/2017 at 7:32 PM, Letmelivemylife said:

Yay!!!! Omg so excited!!! Horror is my genre. Lol there's a running joke between my best friend and I that Sharon needles, who does horror inspired drag, is my long lost twin because we both have a dark twisted sense of humor

On 7/23/2017 at 7:36 PM, SILENT HILL said:

This is the best thread I have ever seen on Gagadaily tbh :queenga::lolly:

On 7/23/2017 at 7:52 PM, KING ELIZABITCH said:

Don't breathe and Get Out were the best movies i saw this year. :applause: IT will be my top though.

On 7/23/2017 at 8:07 PM, Vergil said:

Excited for Jigsaw tbh

On 7/23/2017 at 8:22 PM, MetalliGa said:

I've just seen 28 days later. I love because of its realism and camera lens chosen for the aesthetic. And it's theme song being rock brings out very engaging and emotional scenes :applause:

On 7/23/2017 at 8:30 PM, ryanripley said:

i adore me some horror :creepflop:

i rewatched Jaws for the first time in years just now, incredible movie and one of the rare old horrors that can still put real fear into me :applause: 

my all time favourite horror (and movie) is Alien! i was lucky enough to see it in a movie theatre last year and it was terrifying :laughga: 

following this thread too, i should start joining some GGD communities :whitney:

On 7/23/2017 at 8:37 PM, KING ELIZABITCH said:

No. :gaycat: Guess i'll have to check it.

YALLLLL WAKE UP. 

I need my horror fix

ryanripley
Just now, Doot said:

YALLLLL WAKE UP. 

I need my horror fix

i haven't been watching movies recently, just binging GoT :cryga: 

however i did watch United 93 last night, it's not horror but very tense and emotional

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

n0ne

New release:

Just watched this; it's available to rent on VOD. A different and interesting take on the zombie genre. A movie that will probably get a little better with more watches. The acting, premise, and cinematography were great, just wish the trailer wasn't so spoiler filled and the plot was a little more eventful. The dark humor in the film was also great and necessary.

8.5/10

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

n0ne

News and Short Update

Glass (Split 2) starts shooting in September

http://movieweb.com/glass-movie-production-start-unbreakable-split-2/

IT will be 2 hours and 15 mins making it longer than the individual parts of the original miniseries and most modern horror movies

http://movieweb.com/it-movie-2017-runtime-stephen-king/

The director of the upcoming IT remake wants to other Stephen King adaptations like, Pet Cemetery

http://movieweb.com/pet-sematary-movie-remake-director-director-andres-muschietti/

Get Out and Split are most profitable movies of 2017 so far.

http://movieweb.com/get-out-movie-most-profitable-2017/

The Sublet, Alien: Reign of Man, and The Student are now available to rent on streaming platforms.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Release, Trailer, and Short Update

Cut Shoot Kill and Transfiguration are now available to rent.

Where are y'all? Why is no else contributing anymore?

ReWZp.gif

2 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

Where are y'all? Why is no else contributing anymore?

ReWZp.gif

I think its easier if we just make separate threads for stuff. Its what I am doing, since everyone (besides you and a few select brethren) are being lame. 

16 minutes ago, Doot said:

I think its easier if we just make separate threads for stuff. Its what I am doing, since everyone (besides you and a few select brethren) are being lame. 

But I don't feel like making a thread for each horror update or horror topic because they would flop and it's more work lol :selena:

• 3 weeks later...
SHOOKGA

annabELLE 2 IS SO GOOD OMG 10000/10 EVERYONE SHOULD GO WATCH IT

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnwnbxIl2Fa14Qx13FmGM

Not very born this way of you 😫

Fantina
3 minutes ago, SHOOKGA said:

annabELLE 2 IS SO GOOD OMG 10000/10 EVERYONE SHOULD GO WATCH IT

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnwnbxIl2Fa14Qx13FmGM

LOL,

I am watching scary haunted dolls videos on Youtube right now :sweat:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

SHOOKGA
1 minute ago, Fantina said:

LOL,

STOP AND GO BUY TIX TO WATCH ANNABELLE NOW

THIS IS AN ORDER NOT A DEMAND

Fantina
Just now, SHOOKGA said:

STOP AND GO BUY TIX TO WATCH ANNABELLE NOW

THIS IS AN ORDER NOT A DEMAND

LOL

Will see if my local cinema has it!!!

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

SHOOKGA
2 minutes ago, Fantina said:

LOL,

should i start a rabb,it steam watching horror stuff now?

Archived