• Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

Bitch is a pro she can't be stopped  :classy:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Pamelaisley
17 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Bitch is a pro even for puking :classy:

Well I mean, she was bulimic.. But if you mean she's a pro for continuing, then yes I agree. She's so strong! 

the moon lights her way 🌖🩇

DeleteMyAccount

What a ****ing trooper though. I'd be running backstage so quickly... I almost have second hand embarrassment for her because she puked on the mini runway that had a clear view towards the audience. Again, good for her for sticking it through!!

Buddy

But why is she only puking during Swine? I'm not disgusted by this because it goes with the theme, actually it looks pretty cool

nattuggla

I always thought that she handled situation like this like a professional. I remember her getting hit by a metal rod during one BTWB performance and continueing like nothing happened. 

ElectricAlley

I was actullay at the Salt Lake City show! She was sick the whole time but handled the show amazingly. The whole arena smelled like weed so I think they may have gotten high beforehand hahahah. Also seeing her throw up during swine was literally so iconic and I'll never forget it.

Sneaky Oliver
38 minutes ago, Pamelaisley said:

Well I mean, she was bulimic.. But if you mean she's a pro for continuing, then yes I agree. She's so strong! 

Oh God I didn't think about it! I mean she's a pro for keep going with high energy 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

RonnieGagz

Idk how can she still keep doing the show :wtfga: when I vomit I get depressed as ****

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

2 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

She's so committed and strong. It's really inspiring

This

Andrea B

this just shows how strong and dedicated she really is.

Every time I have a problem I always tell this to myself ''if Gaga can't tour around the world, promote her brand WW, etc. You can do this''  

idk if it sounds dumb but that really helps me since she's my idol:sweat: that's why I would never unstan her, I like her music of course but her life really inspires me 

Katie14
4 hours ago, ElectricAlley said:

I was actullay at the Salt Lake City show! She was sick the whole time but handled the show amazingly. The whole arena smelled like weed so I think they may have gotten high beforehand hahahah. Also seeing her throw up during swine was literally so iconic and I'll never forget it.

Was she throwing up throughout the whole show? I would have just cancelled. That ****ing awful :wacko:

Lee Ng
6 hours ago, hoeslay said:

"If I can keep going, you can," speaks volumes on her as a person

I got goosebumps when she said this in the exact situation :omg: I mean it was really a life-changing moment, so inspiring omg :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Archived