💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Liam Payne Performs Shirtless

Featured Posts

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, Talent said:

Eh. The general public call female artists desperate/sl*ts/wh*res all the time for doing that. :awkney: Men do the same (ex, Justin Bieber) and it's totally ok. Don't even. 

That's kind of the point we were making though. Women performing nearly naked is either normalized (as a necessity for fame) or deemed slutty. You're making a hypothetical outside the discussion. Calling Liam desperate for performing shirtless is not unlike calling a female artist slutty or desperate for their clothing choices. One wrong doesn't make a right...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoanneMonster

I dont get why when girls perform in revealing clothes it's okay, but when I guy performs shirtless he's an ''attention seeker'' or ''desperate''.

You guys are very wrong.

I See You

Werk
3 hours ago, Decidueye said:

He looks anorexic and not sexy at all :icega:

3 hours ago, Tercodio said:

Stop body shaming.

3 hours ago, babyboo said:

i hope you know that is really rude. i get your point but saying someone anorexic bc their skinny (which he isnt at all lbr) is not ok :madge:

2 hours ago, Furrrealzjuan said:

It might not be anorexia but could be because of excess drug use 

1 hour ago, Girrr said:

"Anorexic" is clearly not the term you meant to use, so please don't use it to refer to "skinny" in the future. It's very offensive, and it propels the mental illness stigmas. Thanks. 

38 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

Are we looking at the same thing?  He is not anorexic looking at all lol.  He's got meat on him lol.  Yall crazy

Bellatrix
3 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

I dont get why when girls perform in revealing clothes it's okay, but when I guy performs shirtless he's an ''attention seeker'' or ''desperate''.

You guys are very wrong.

They're probably insecure about their own bodies. Jealousy is ugly :reductive: 

Sexxx

he was supposed to post nudes when his song goes number 1, shame that never worked out :emma:

LaLuna
1 hour ago, JoanneMonster said:

You guys are very wrong.

Actually it's quite the opposite my dear :trollga:

JoanneMonster
3 minutes ago, Scathach said:

Actually it's quite the opposite my dear :trollga:

no, if Gaga perfoms half naked it's not a big deal, if this guy does, it is, and people call him names.

I See You

TimisaMonster

The most try hard attempt at attention... :madge:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived