Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

PopBitch

Golden Circle and two acknowledgements from Madonna. I would die.

I want Madonna to pull her trousers down at my concert.

How was the opening?

Edited by PopBitch

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

MDNA Tour Live from Amsterdam.

Remastered and exceptional quality

Note: GMAYL and EY are switched

Part 1 www25.zippyshare.com/v/84888491/file.html

Part 2

www16.zippyshare.com/v/49121123/file.html

For those who aren't going to her show, or went and want to remember it

MDNA Set to be One of the Highest Grossing Tours of All Time

Madonna has taken in $50 million from the first three weeks of her MDNA tour. And with 70 more shows left, the Material Girl is on track to gross more than $450 million from ticket sales alone. This will make her current tour one of the most successful of all time.

"This is one of the biggest tours we have seen … ever," one concert promoter told me. "She is playing some of the biggest venues around the world and selling them out ... It’s putting other summer tours, including J.Lo's first tour, to shame. What is so impressive about these numbers is she’s playing far fewer shows than previous tours by the Rolling Stones, Cher and Lady Gaga, and grossing more."

U2 holds the current record for the top-grossing tour for its 2009-2011 360° tour, when the band played 110 shows and grossed $736,421,586.

The No. 2 record is held by the Rolling Stones, who grossed $558,255,524 in 2006-2007 with the Bigger Bang tour, involving 144 shows. AC/DC stands at No. 3 for the Black Ice world tour, from 2008 to 2010. It appears that Madonna might soon knock AC/DC off that spot.

The first 14 MDNA tour concerts all sold out, leading to the massive hauls below.

May 31, Tel Aviv, Israel: 
$4,339,876

June 3-4, 2012 
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates: $8,053,500

June 7, 
Istanbul: 
$6,219,598

June 12, 
Rome: 
$2,835,542

June 14, 
Milan: 
$5,624,570

June 16, Florence, Italy: 
$4,252,680

June 20-21, Barcelona, Spain: 3,893,274

June 24, 
Coimbra, Portugal: 
$3,156,022

June 28-30, 
Berlin: 
$3,679,378

July 2, Copenhagen, Denmark: 
$2,980,465

July 4, Gothenburg, Sweden: 4,510,807

Honestly, she needs to just milk it and keep extending the tour to break U2's record.

A true kween indeed

Honestly, she needs to just milk it and keep extending the tour to break U2's record.

A true kween indeed

With those figures are they even taking into account her possible Aussie dates?

With those figures are they even taking into account her possible Aussie dates?

I don't know. But it's not like it'd take that many more shows to break their record :laughga:

Edited by omgitsandrew

GlitterGrease

Live Nation's FB page for Australia and New Zealand just said the tour would end in South America. :(

MDNA Tour Live from Amsterdam.

Remastered and exceptional quality

Note: GMAYL and EY are switched

Part 1 http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/84888491/file.html

Part 2

http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/49121123/file.html

For those who aren't going to her show, or went and want to remember it

I downloaded it btw and the quality was very good. much better than the Milan and Abu Dhabi recordings. Probably one of the best we'll get until we get a DVD

Illuminati Freak

This is AMAZING!!!!! :party:

Madonna's MDNA TOUR Adds Special Performance At Paris' Famed Olympia Hall July 26th.

Madonna's fanatic French fans are in for a special treat with the announcement of an intimate one night only performance by the Material Girl at the historic Olympia in Paris on Thursday, July 26th. The show which was confirmed by Live Nation, Madonna's MDNA international tour promoter, follows The Material Girl's stunning performance last Saturday (July 14th) at Paris Stade de France. The Olympia show will include songs from Madonna's current MDNA CD including her new single, "Turn Up The Radio" as well as several classics. MDNA debuted at No. 1 in over 40 countries. The Olympia, founded in 1888 has been the site of legendary shows by performers such as Marlene Dietrich, Charles Aznavour and Jacques Brel.

With anticipation for ticket demands for Madonna's Olympia date at an all time high, the show will be streamed for all to see. Complete URL information to follow this week.

The MDNA Tour, currently whirling through Europe, has reaffirmed Madonna's reputation as one of the most thrilling and fearless performers ever and an artist who continues to produce visual extravaganzas. "Another world-class show her fans will lap up," raved The Sun in the UK. "Madonna's back with a vengeance... Madonna returns to defy the realms of possibility - our disco Messiah," commented MOJO Magazine.

Tickets for the exclusive opportunity to see Madonna at the 2700 seat will first go on sale to members of Madonna's fan club beginning Wednesday, July 18th at 1pm (13:00) through Thursday, July 19th at 3pm (15:00). Tickets will be held for the public and will go on sale after following fan club sales on Friday July 20th at 10:00 at www.olympiahall.com.

Tickets starting at 80 euros will be sold via internet only and will be limited to 2 tickets per person. All tickets purchased will be available night of show only at the will call window at the box office. Customers will be required to present picture ID and the credit card that tickets were purchased with. All transactions are non-transferable - only the person who purchased the ticket will be admitted entry. Once the tickets have been redeemed at the box office, the patron will be directed immediately into the venue.

So the venue only holds 2700 people. This is gonna be a stripped down version of the tour. WOW I've been dying for her to do something like this for years. Can't freaking wait I'm soooooo ****ing excited for this. Hope she does something like this in NYC in the fall. Like @ the Roseland.

Edited by Illuminati Freak

DaEdgeOfGloryYo

She deserves to be FLAYED ALIVE by the media for cancelling Australia. And she will be.

The backlash will be immense. I doubt her next record performs well there and she deserves it. And who knows if anyone gives a **** when she IS finally arsed to go there?

I just DON'T get it. WHY is she SO against going down under?

Illuminati Freak

She deserves to be FLAYED ALIVE by the media for cancelling Australia. And she will be.

The backlash will be immense. I doubt her next record performs well there and she deserves it. And who knows if anyone gives a **** when she IS finally arsed to go there?

Why do GaGa, Britney, Pink, Kylie & others make big money touring Australia with no issues but it's always a big deal for Madonna and her troupe? Makes no sense to me whatsoever. I read the venues were already booked. I feel bad for the Australian fans to be snubbed 3 times in a row and given empty promises yet again. LAME.

Edited by Illuminati Freak

Nullvoid

Doubt there be a crazy huge backlash... people will be hurt but the'll get over it