Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

discotommy

I have to agree. I hate how when one says "age appropriate", they're automatically considered agist. That's not it. There's a difference (IMO) between dance music that's on MDNA vs dance music that's on COADF. COADF was mature and spoke of the woman Madonna is and where she is and while MDNA sometimes manages that lyrically, there's just something so teen oriented about it. :noparty:

It's hard to explain, but songs like TUTR I can see someone like Ke$ha singing, but with COADF, I can't see anyone but Madonna singing them and they are just a mature vibe I get.

Precisely. Until she starts aiming more at her die-hard, original and committed fans again, we're going to get much more MDNA oriented albums and singles. I've been dying for some TRUE Madonna sounds from her recent albums. COADF was the last album that I felt was truly a Madonna album through and through. HC had some really great material on it, but it wasn't Madonna enough for me. Hopefully with the next album she'll get back to what she's best at.

Edited by discotommy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

jhonyguy04

She's not topless . And it looks nothing like Britney's video

i meant convertible car. the story line is similar, that is all I am saying.

I imagine she was like "ok, let's shoot this ****ing video and go home :roll: "

I get that too. :fat:

Jase

Makes Gaga's single choices from BTW seem quite extraordinary tbh. :nails:

:rofl:

As for Madonna's next album, I'm hoping we don't have to wait TOO long for it

:rofl:

As for Madonna's next album, I'm hoping we don't have to wait TOO long for it

This.

Come back to us Madonna, please, come back to us. :legend:

I listen to TUTR and I want it to be turn DOWN the radio tbh. :nails:

Highway10

my favorite Madonna albums are:

Ray Of Light

Confessions on a Dancefloor

American Life

Bedtime Stories

Erotica

bow down.

I'm not really feeling MDNA but my favorite songs are

Turn Up The Radio

I'm Addicted

Girl Gone Wild

Gang Bang

and that's probably it.

Edited by badkidjoanna

GlitterGrease

damn, TUTR video is so bad it hurts

Do people really think it's that bad? I adore it

Goldfish

Im just grateful for any M video we get!

The video rocks tbh. simple, fun and catchy.

I invented post-its

Mister G

When I think of MDNA, the only songs from that album that give me a sense of true Madonna music is "I'm Addicted", "I'm A Sinner" and "Falling Free". The rest seem so bland and uninspired and just hollow. Does anyone think Madonna will surprise us and release a true masterpiece again?

Masterpiece is quite an amazing song too. :nails:

I agree with all of your posts. They're fantastic. In response to this one, I don't believe she'll ever go back to where she was highly acclaimed the most as with Ray Of Light, Confessions, Erotica and even True Blue. I feel like with MDNA she kind of just slapped together the album in a few months just so that people could go on with the fact that she's still making music 30 years into this game. MDNA and Born This Way were the last 2 albums that I bought entirely and I can tell you that between the two I still listen to the latter. MDNA has more flaws than assets. The only songs that I can tolerate and listen to religiously are Girl Gone Wild, Falling Free, Love Spent (Acoustic), I'm A Sinner and Beautiful Killer. Everything else just seems to not really fit with her style or even define who she is as an artist. She never promoted Girl Gone Wild or Turn Up The Radio, which means that she's at a point where she doesn't really care about the numbers anymore--she's at a point where if she makes new music, she'll let it marinate for a while then go on tour.

I enjoy how her crazy superfans insist that she is owning 2012 all over when in reality MDNA failed to deliver or even meet any expectations. Not throwing shade at her or discrediting anything she's done or does, but MDNA doesn't really deliver the way past albums have. This video for Turn Up The Radio isn't really exciting at all. It was cute as far as imagery but that's it. To me it's almost like she's saying screw it and doesn't even care anymore.

Edited by Mister G

xoxoboi24

I appreciate her current young, s-xy mood. As I age with her (35 and counting), it's great that she's still able to non-conform to whatever society dictates a 53 y/o should be.

I like the video. I love the song. It's sad most put so much expectations on her. Can't the woman just make simple pop music anymore?

I like the video a lot!

I also have a really hard time seeing how it could be a letdown to anyone. Let's consider her recent thrid single videos:

Nothing Fails- no video

Get Together- weird manipulation of a promo performance from months before, no actual video shoot

Miles Away- live video released quite late, no actual video shoot

The fact that she did a two day, location shoot for TUTP is a small miracle really.

Nullvoid

This.

Come back to us Madonna, please, come back to us. :legend:

I listen to TUTR and I want it to be turn DOWN the radio tbh. :nails:

Man Mickey is there anything you do like from the MDNA era..

as for the video....

So much hate from some " Madonna" fans on the TUTR video... She looks amazing and hey maybe she can sit on a chair in a dark room for 3 min but instead shes in a car driving around looking FLAWLESS!!!

Edited by mralexv

MattyMonster

I like the video a lot!

I also have a really hard time seeing how it could be a letdown to anyone. Let's consider her recent thrid single videos:

Nothing Fails- no video

Get Together- weird manipulation of a promo performance from months before, no actual video shoot

Miles Away- live video released quite late, no actual video shoot

The fact that she did a two day, location shoot for TUTP is a small miracle really.

And just to think that Bad Girl, Beditme Story and Drowned World were the third singles :giveup: