💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

HonourVomit

Nowhere near as basic as I was expecting. :) But nothing spectacular. At the very least, she looks amazing.

Edited by HonourVomit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

Explicit? Da****? :') It's okay, cute but nothing like GMAYL and GGW. Aaaand it's still my least favorite song on the album.

Edited by ticktock

She looks pretty but that song ****ing blows and the video is lame.

Edited by Xavier

Explicit? Da****? :') It's okay, cute but nothing like GMAYL and GGW. Aaaand it's still my least favorite song on the album.

It's explicit because at the end of the video the male voice says "La festa è finita, allaciati la cintura, stronzetta!", that in italian means "The party is over, buckle up, b---h!"

Thank you!

I wish I could get a version without the english phrases. I really liked the "chanting" in the background that you could hear clearly in the "IGTTYAS" documentary.

The "chanting" in the background is in Erotica as well, and it's a sample of the song "El Yom 'Ulliqa 'Ala Khashaba" ("Today, He Is Held to a Cross") by Lebanese singer Fairuz from her 1962 album Good Friday - Eastern Sacred Songs.

Edited by Warholian Bitch

Looks like the National Front is bitter about the whole Marine Le Pen thing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18847658

Love the video and I just can't at the comments... I wish all those who are fighting there would just go and ****ing die already. The Gaga-Madonna wars are so annoying...

Don't like the Turn Up The Radio Video it's a little boring Girl Gone Wild is her Best Video this era

StyleCing

theres no point in this video.but she look AMAZING :wub: THOSE BOOBS :legend:

MattyMonster

The video is as basic as I expected, but her dance when the last chorus kicks in is so cute :flutter:

It's explicit because at the end of the video the male voice says "La festa è finita, allaciati la cintura, stronzetta!", that in italian means "The party is over, buckle up, b---h!"

The "chanting" in the background is in Erotica as well, and it's a sample of the song "El Yom 'Ulliqa 'Ala Khashaba" ("Today, He Is Held to a Cross") by Lebanese singer Fairuz from her 1962 album Good Friday - Eastern Sacred Songs.

Thanks!

BTW I don't like the song at all, but I can understand why the video is so simple as it had to be recorded right in between tour-dates.

White Noise

She looks gorgeous and the music video is very cute . And appropiate since '' Turn Up The Radio '' is just a carefree , fun song .

GlitterGrease

Girl Gone Wild just played before a commercial break on Live With Kelly. #getdatpromo