Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

White Noise

Vocal-wise she surely isn't a leader but I was referring to the aura she has on stage.

Oh ok ,I should've read more carefully . I fully agree with you , her stage presence is far superior than others .

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

Madonna is discredited IMO as a vocal artist simply because she's Madonna, the one who sang like a virgin, but when u really listen, I hear an extraordinary talent. I'd rather hear the vocals of someone restrained like Madonna over say mariah Carey or those high squeally voices that showoff vocals any day. :nails:

Sebs

Madonna is discredited IMO as a vocal artist simply because she's Madonna, the one who sang like a virgin, but when u really listen, I hear an extraordinary talent. I'd rather hear the vocals of someone restrained like Madonna over say mariah Carey or those high squeally voices that showoff vocals any day. :nails:

EcXR4.gif

Madonna's voice may be not the strongest voice on Earth, but it has that something that give you goosebumps everytime she sings :legend:

PopBitch

Sorry ur delusional, I've read an review of her show yesterday in Amsterdam, well they said that the show as itself was like a very long videoclip (spectacular films/stills) however her singing live is nothing compared to Gaga, and that the songs of MDNA don't do it very well live. And they also found it very stupid of her to favor a small portion of fans which resulted in a loud and long boo-ing!

You're a troll who searches the internet for a bad review (all artists have them during a tour) and posts it to prove the tour is bad; yet fails to post the tons of great reviews from fans who were there at one of these shows. I've seen the same done to Gaga also for Born This Way Ball. Such a waste of time trying to wish into reality something that's not true. Not everyone will like a show. It's the majority that counts whether this tour is a success or not. I have seen for the most part overwhelmingly glowing remarks about MDNA tour. The same for Gaga's tour. Yet, the odd troll will go and find a really disparaging article or youtube video and post it as if proof, oh, look, here's proof it sucks.

Rant over.

Edited by PopBitch

Pure Adrenaline

so can someone tell me which will be the next single and when ?

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

alposnacks

This. Beyonce's tour is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen and her voice just goes to waste:

This. Beyonce's tour is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen and her voice just goes to waste:

Make sure Beyonce don't see this! :giggle:

Sebs

I agree. This song does it for me and the video, and the song has such meaning. We've all been there..

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=NHydngA5C4E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maS9Qm2c9k4

Quoting Natalia Kills, if I had a dime for every single time this song ever made cry, I'd be a millionaire!

Pmjlv.gif

White Noise

I'm watching the Sticky & Sweet DVD again . The '' It's Britney, b---h '' at the end of Human Nature :dead:

Edited by Oscar

Guest theFuture

You're a troll who searches the internet for a bad review (all artists have them during a tour) and posts it to prove the tour is bad; yet fails to post the tons of great reviews from fans who were there at one of these shows. I've seen the same done to Gaga also for Born This Way Ball. Such a waste of time trying to wish into reality something that's not true. Not everyone will like a show. It's the majority that counts whether this tour is a success or not. I have seen for the most part overwhelmingly glowing remarks about MDNA tour. The same for Gaga's tour. Yet, the odd troll will go and find a really disparaging article or youtube video and post it as if proof, oh, look, here's proof it sucks.

Rant over.

Thank you. :yes:

Rant over.

Sorry, but I rather have an objective view, then an subjective view from a fans who loves it anyway. That being said, we're never gonna agree so imma let it be.

Guest theFuture

Sorry, but I rather have an objective view, then an subjective view from a fans who loves it anyway. That being said, we're never gonna agree so imma let it be.

Because the media is always very objective. A review is also the product of a subjective observation. "That being said, we're never gonna agree so imma let it be."

Edited by theFuture

LipglossLuxury

Sorry ur delusional, I've read an review of her show yesterday in Amsterdam, well they said that the show as itself was like a very long videoclip (spectacular films/stills) however her singing live is nothing compared to Gaga, and that the songs of MDNA don't do it very well live. And they also found it very stupid of her to favor a small portion of fans which resulted in a loud and long boo-ing!

Please refrain from disrespectful posts in my thread. You will be reported.

http://www.youtube.c...9Qm2c9k4[/media]

Quoting Natalia Kills, if I had a dime for every single time this song ever made cry, I'd be a millionaire!

Pmjlv.gif

YES! YES! YESSSSS!

It's best if you don't return to this thread. Don't want no petty flame bait. :)

http://www.youtube.c...9Qm2c9k4[/media]

Pmjlv.gif

Literally my lip quivered just seeing that song posted here :sweat: :cry:

Im so excited to have an official tour recording for the MDNA tour, especially Like a Virgin. Such a strange, sombre rendition of it.