đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

Nullvoid

That Britney Gif is tripping me out. How can the Creator of that not be famous and catering to the stars. He's brilliant.

I found it on a Madonna tumblr but no info on who made it....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

I found it on a Madonna tumblr but no info on who made it....

They sure as hell deserve cred, it could have easily been the one who did Madonnas and I'd not know the difference.lol

Guest theFuture

I find myself watching Girls Gone Wild like everyday now!! :red:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girls_Gone_Wild_(franchise)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girls_Gone_Wild_(franchise)

Ur such a b---h. :laughga:

Ozzy8923

220px-Madonna_-_Bedtime_Stories.jpg

:fan:B -E -D - T - I - M - E S - T - O - R - I - E - S :fan:

Well, after listening to all of Bedtime Stories, all I can say is that I really thought it was a great album with many hidden gems. I thought it had magnificent lyrics but, production-wise, was not on par with Erotica. I found Erotica's production to be much more intricate and fascinating and full out magnificent, but that's not to say that Bedtime Stories production was bad because it certainly has songs that are fantastically produced (especially Sanctuary and Bedtime Story). Madonna's vocals, however, were very impressive and suited the songs very well. She has very melodic, soothing vocals that did wonders for me.

The following were the songs that stood out to me the most and that I enjoyed the most:

- Bedtime Story: My favorite by far. So mystical and mysterious and one of Madonna's most underrated songs and videos. It's such an intriguing song. :legend:

- Sanctuary

- Secret

- Survival

- Take A Bow

- Human Nature

Overall Rating: 8/10. This rating will most likely go up, once I really get a feeling for all of the songs and truly experience the album better. Because, after all, you learn to appreciate an album more and more as time passes, since this was my first time listening to Bedtime Stories.

I'm glad, however, that this album is only 11 songs and rather short. I like to listen to albums in one sitting, so this album is perfect for that, as opposed to Erotica (Madonna's longest album, with most songs being over 5 minutes).

Edited by ozzy8923

Purpleteardr0ps

Wait what?

Also, the audience looks very bored...

Edited by Purpleteardr0ps