💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

Degenerate Beauty

Ok so this is my first time posting in here, I've been lurking hardcore since the super bowl performance :sweat: . After listening to Madonna's discography for a while these are my top five fave albums.

1. Ray Of Light- :legend: I literally love all the songs on the album, the song ray of light almost has a magical quality to it. I would also dare to say this is the best she's looked out of her entire career.

2. Confessions On A Dance Floor- Another flawless album. Love the whole 70's disco inspired theme. Hung Up,Sorry and Jump are my faves from the album.

3. American Life- As far as i can tell its a really underrated album :cry: . I love the rawness and acoustic sound to it. Faves from the album are Hollywood, Nothing Fails, I'm So Stupid, Love Profusion, Nobody Knows Me.

4. Bedtime Stories- Such a relaxing and comforting album, Survival should have been a single tho. Another thing i might add is that the song Bedtime Story sounded more like it would fit in with the Ray Of Light tracks. Faves from the album are Survival, Secret, Human Nature, Take A Bow, Bedtime Story.

5. Music- I actually remember hearing Music along with Don't tell me on the radio when i was really young, had no idea it was Madonna so you can imagine my surprise when i heard those songs again after a long while. Anyways, really cool album. Faves from the album are Music, Don't Tell Me, Paradise (Not For Me), Impressive Instant, American Pie.

:clap:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenniferella

I don't get the love for COAD...I like this album but I don't see how it is considered as one of her best albums !

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Guest theFuture

I don't get the love for COAD...I like this album but I don't see how it is considered as one of her best albums !

Because it is one of her most personal ones.

Guest theFuture

I don't know if this has been brought up here already but the "Candy Shop" medley is called "The Erotic Candy Shop."

The tour book mentions it in the backdrop credits. :)

steven1992

I love the story of how 'hung up' came about and the letter she wrote to ABBA (well Benny and Bjorn) asking for the sample. My favorite Madonna song!!

Ok so this is my first time posting in here, I've been lurking hardcore since the super bowl performance . After listening to Madonna's discography for a while these are my top five fave albums.

1. Ray Of Light- :legend: I literally love all the songs on the album, the song ray of light almost has a magical quality to it. I would also dare to say this is the best she's looked out of her entire career.

2. Confessions On A Dance Floor- Another flawless album. Love the whole 70's disco inspired theme. Hung Up,Sorry and Jump are my faves from the album.

3. American Life- As far as i can tell its a really underrated album. I love the rawness and acoustic sound to it. Faves from the album are Hollywood, Nothing Fails, I'm So Stupid, Love Profusion, Nobody Knows Me.

4. Bedtime Stories- Such a relaxing and comforting album, Survival should have been a single tho. Another thing i might add is that the song Bedtime Story sounded more like it would fit in with the Ray Of Light tracks. Faves from the album are Survival, Secret, Human Nature, Take A Bow, Bedtime Story.

5. Music- I actually remember hearing Music along with Don't tell me on the radio when i was really young, had no idea it was Madonna so you can imagine my surprise when i heard those songs again after a long while. Anyways, really cool album. Faves from the album are Music, Don't Tell Me, Paradise (Not For Me), Impressive Instant, American Pie.

No Erotica OR LAP? :usrs:

Just kidding! :hug::party: YAY ANOTHER M FAN!!!!

GlitterGrease

omg :cry: http://tarns.tumblr.com/post/26353513872/a-few-months-ago-william-orbit-was-djing-at-the

Illuminati Freak

Z2dRt.jpg

Sound cloud rip: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6dmvbv

Psychedelic

Madonna is an old b---h and she is so irrelevant... LMAO!!!

http://www.billboard.com/features/madonna-rules-billboard-com-s-2012-mid-year-1007481152.story#/features/madonna-rules-billboard-com-s-2012-mid-year-1007481152.story

NOOOOOOOOT

Aaliyah

Bedtime Stories is so underrated :cry:

Madonna is an old b---h and she is so irrelevant... LMAO!!!

http://www.billboard.com/features/madonna-rules-billboard-com-s-2012-mid-year-1007481152.story#/features/madonna-rules-billboard-com-s-2012-mid-year-1007481152.story

NOOOOOOOOT

Her and Gaga won most memorable feud :laughga:

But anyway congrats to Madonna :party:

Edited by ArtPop

Ozzy8923

Hi guys, today I bought American Life and Like a Prayer and American Life has the COOLEST booklet EVER! It opens up and becomes this poster that says AMERICAN LIFE in big letters with Madonna on each letter. ****ing amazing. That is gonna go up in my room, I screamed like an idiot when I saw it because I just expected a typical booklet with credits and a few nice pictures here and there. I'll see if I can find a photo online.

DirtyPonyRebel

Bedtime Stories is so underrated :cry:

Her and Gaga won most memorable feud.

But anyway congrats to Madonna :party:

One sided feud. :nacho: I don't really like her as a person, but some of her music is amazing.

Aaliyah

One sided feud. :nacho: I don't really like her as a person, but some of her music is amazing.

We've only heard her compliment Gaga, some stans just like to take the BTW/EY thing and make it look like shade, so really there could be no feud between them at all.