• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

GagaOopsy

I know i called her Oldonna, but I actually like her, I'm not a stan of her but I do like some songs :D

Fave songs:

1. Girl gone wild-Because the songs is amazing, and Kazaky is in it, and because my three fave male models are in it (Sean O'pry, SImon Nessman, and Jon Kartajarena)

2.Give me all your lovin'

3.Hung up

4.Sorry

5.Vogue

Edited by GagaOopsy

I know i called her Oldonna, but I actually like her, I'm not a stan of her but I do like some songs :D

Fave songs:

1. Girl gone wild-Because the songs is amazing, and Kazaky is in it, and because my three fave male models are in it (Sean O'pry, SImon Nessman, and Jon Kartajarena)

3.Hung up

4.Sorry

5.Vogue

GMAYL is #2 :usrs: You haven't heard ANYTHING from Like a Prayer or Erotica then, have you? I highly suggest it.

GagaOopsy

GMAYL is #2 :usrs: You haven't heard ANYTHING from Like a Prayer or Erotica then, have you? I highly suggest it.

No :D!! but i'll listen to them :) I also forgot to put Material Girl

Oh, so I've been listening to My M.

I started with MDNA, then Hard Candy, then Confession On A Dance Floor, and now im on American Dream.

Now... from those albums I think COADF > AD > HC > MDNA

Starting to love M. :ohno:

HonourVomit

I started with MDNA, then Hard Candy, then Confession On A Dance Floor, and now im on American Dream.

It's actually American Life. :ohno:

Edited by HonourVomit

whiskey_mouth

I've never heard of that album :flop:

It's actually American Life. :ohno:

Oh im sorry. :toofloppy:

I've never heard of that album :flop:

No need to get smart. Lucky im listening to your queen.

tumblr_lz9b4hDTMa1qazciho1_250.gif

HausOfHarlow

My point of view... I hated her SuperBowl performance...and thought the grandma needed to get off-stage.

But then Girl Gone Wild was released and I really liked it.

Then MDNA was released and I fell IN LOVE with it!The first 6 tracks minus GMAYL >>>>> + the last 4 standard tracks >>> + Beautiful Killer + Best Friend >>>

Then I discovered Hard Candy. I love that album too! Candy Shop + Give It 2 Me + Heartbeat (my 2 fav) + Miles Away + Dance 2night + Devil Wouldn't Recognize You (my all time fave M song) + Voices >>>>

Then I got all her discography from Like A Prayer - MDNA. Confessions is her best album. Almost all the tracks are my faves + highly addictive. If I must skip a track, probably would be 'I Love New York' + 'Fighting Spirit'.

TOP M SONGS:

1. I'm Addicted

2. Gang Bang

3. Turn Up the Radio

4. Beautiful Killer

5. Some Girls

1. Devil Wouldn't Recognize You

2. Heartbeat

3. Candy Shop

4. Give It 2 Me

5. Dance 2night

1. Hung Up

2. Let It Will Be

3. Jump

4. How High

5. Get Together

1. Celebration

2. Revolver

American Life > Like A Prayer > Ray of Light > Music > Erotica > Bedtime Stories >

:party:

Degenerate Beauty

Fave songs:

3.Hung up

4.Sorry

5.Vogue

I don't want to offend you darling , but your list is killing me :toofunny:

mariomania1234

Ok so this is my first time posting in here, I've been lurking hardcore since the super bowl performance :sweat: . After listening to Madonna's discography for a while these are my top five fave albums.

1. Ray Of Light- :legend: I literally love all the songs on the album, the song ray of light almost has a magical quality to it. I would also dare to say this is the best she's looked out of her entire career.

2. Confessions On A Dance Floor- Another flawless album. Love the whole 70's disco inspired theme. Hung Up,Sorry and Jump are my faves from the album.

3. American Life- As far as i can tell its a really underrated album :cry: . I love the rawness and acoustic sound to it. Faves from the album are Hollywood, Nothing Fails, I'm So Stupid, Love Profusion, Nobody Knows Me.

4. Bedtime Stories- Such a relaxing and comforting album, Survival should have been a single tho. Another thing i might add is that the song Bedtime Story sounded more like it would fit in with the Ray Of Light tracks. Faves from the album are Survival, Secret, Human Nature, Take A Bow, Bedtime Story.

5. Music- I actually remember hearing Music along with Don't tell me on the radio when i was really young, had no idea it was Madonna so you can imagine my surprise when i heard those songs again after a long while. Anyways, really cool album. Faves from the album are Music, Don't Tell Me, Paradise (Not For Me), Impressive Instant, American Pie.