💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

SoldierDown

It's the only song left from the album I see the public responding positively to

Well I don't think she could release any song off the album and have the public respond positively to it, just because the public doesn't really respond positively to her anymore. So she might as well release one of the better, more original tracks (Gang Bang, I'm Addicted) for the sake of it and to have a cool video, rather than some generic song (TUTR) which won't be loved by the public or fans.

In my opinion anyway.

It is sad thinking about it really though, the legend that she is. Does anyone think she'll have another Vogue or Like A Prayer or even Hung Up-sized hit again?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

GlitterGrease

It is sad thinking about it really though, the legend that she is. Does anyone think she'll have another Vogue or Like A Prayer or even Hung Up-sized hit again?

I really want to say no, but she somehow always manages to surprise us! Who would've thought she'd bounce back from American Life with Confessions?

DimitriLGCollector

In less than 24 hours, I will see for the very first time the Queen of Pop Madonna in Paris in the state de france.

Can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GlitterGrease

In less than 24 hours, I will see for the very first time the Queen of Pop Madonna in Paris in the state de france.

Can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer:

iloveit123

MDNA tour looks stunning.. loving the mixes of the songs this time around... "Candy Shop / Erotica" with the Kelley Polar sample is hot

GlitterGrease

"Promise to Try"

:cry:

That one never clicked with me, it's probably my least favorite on LAP. Well, that and Love Song.

PopBitch

Was is the best youtube channel to watch the MDNA concert ? Thank you.

This is the full concert from the very first night in Tel Aviv. Great quality in HD. But I had to use earbuds so that the sound was louder. He did a good job of blocking out the audience noise, though., .

Watching it from beginning to end, it really is a very theatrical show.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-ZXWeKAf8sQ

The one above in Tel Aviv is near professional and all continuous. Almost like watching a DVD of the show.

This one is from Italy and Amsterdam put together really nicely as one long concert. Not as professional, more like a fan video,, but a nice vantage point from the audience and some views different from the one above in Tel Aviv. I enjoyed both.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Edited by PopBitch

Illuminati Freak

EkJKw.jpg

Turn Up The Radio - Digital Promo EP HQ 320 kps

Turn Up The Radio (R3hab Surrender Remix) 5:46

Turn Up The Radio (Offer Nissim Club Mix) 7:28

Turn Up The Radio (Richard Vission Speakers Blow Dub) 5:46

Turn Up The Radio (Leo Zero Club Mix) 7:22

Turn Up The Radio (Marco V Remix) 5:47

http://syfiles.com/aclq7922m23i/madturnep.zip.html

Innovative

You know what annoys me? And I'm not even a Madonna fan. All - most - of the foreign fans who go to her shows all say there favorite song is Like a Virgin.

Thats like saying Eh,Eh is your favorite Lady Gaga song.

White Noise

You know what annoys me? And I'm not even a Madonna fan. All - most - of the foreign fans who go to her shows all say there favorite song is Like a Virgin.

Thats like saying Eh,Eh is your favorite Lady Gaga song.

Well , Like a Virigin is a pretty known song even by non-Madonna fans . It was a hit then and it's still liked now . I don't think anyone remembers Eh , eh .

Edited by White Noise