• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

Nullvoid

Sooo take this as a grain of salt because well lets face it wouldn't it be a bigger deal...

according to Belgian radio station “Radio Contact†it will be bringing an exclusive listen of the MDNA tour to its audience as Madonna plays State Roi Baudouin in Brussels this thursday.

http://www.radiocontact.be/page/radio-contact-semaine-speciale-madonna/762.aspx?

I doubt it will be HQ or if so it will prob just be the songs that were approved to be shown to the media... will see on thursday...

GlitterGrease

Omg guys look what came today :cry:

YXV9fIOm_original.jpg

Sooo take this as a grain of salt because well lets face it wouldn't it be a bigger deal...

according to Belgian radio station “Radio Contact†it will be bringing an exclusive listen of the MDNA tour to its audience as Madonna plays State Roi Baudouin in Brussels this thursday.

http://www.radiocontact.be/page/radio-contact-semaine-speciale-madonna/762.aspx?

I doubt it will be HQ or if so it will prob just be the songs that were approved to be shown to the media... will see on thursday...

Hmmm exciting!

MADGE!

"Okay. Now I hear somebody in the audience tonight is gonna ask somebody to marry them? Is that true? Or a lie? You? Who? For real? *by this point Madge has completely ruined the surprise* :deadbanana: You don't look very surprised! *'cuz Madge just ruined the surprise* :deadbanana: Are you gonna start cryin'? Okay but don't slobber all over my mic! Do it with feeling, baby! Is that the man you love? For the rest of your ****ing life?" *hands mic to them*

"Will you marry me?!?!"

"Sure!"

"Okay now kiss with tongue." :deadbanana:

This b---h :lmao:

I was there. :teehee:

She said the girl wasn't surprised, but the guy apparently was. But yeah, Madonna ruined the proposal for a bit, but it was still cute.

White Noise

:lmao: MADGE!

"Okay. Now I hear somebody in the audience tonight is gonna ask somebody to marry them? Is that true? Or a lie? You? Who? For real? *by this point Madge has completely ruined the surprise* :deadbanana: You don't look very surprised! *'cuz Madge just ruined the surprise* :deadbanana: Are you gonna start cryin'? Okay but don't slobber all over my mic! Do it with feeling, baby! Is that the man you love? For the rest of your ****ing life?" *hands mic to them*

"Will you marry me?!?!"

"Sure!"

"Okay now kiss with tongue."

This b---h :lmao:

I lover her bluntness :toofunny:

Fluorine

Omg guys look what came today :cry:

YXV9fIOm_original.jpg

Hmmm exciting!

What does it look like inside?

GlitterGrease

What does it look like inside?

The booklet is altered, someone made a video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoAwjWIO_wI

Edited by GlitterGrease

The booklet is altered, someone made a video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoAwjWIO_wI

It bothered me that he kept putting that piece of plastic over the cover lol.

I wouldn't have bought that American life 2-disc if I already had the 2 CD's because the slip case looked tacky

GlitterGrease

It bothered me that he kept putting that piece of plastic over the cover lol.

I wouldn't have bought that American life 2-disc if I already had the 2 CD's because the slip case looked tacky

Yeah, I really don't understand the point of that :toofunny:

StyleCing

283734_10150909195910583_882645097_n.jpg

OH my ****ing god :O :rofl:

I love being a Madonna fan for **** like this. There are a lot of easter eggs you have to find out -- she never explains it.

WHAT SONG IS IT?

I HONESTLY think that exposing a tit or something or getting naked is like nothing to her. :rofl: like in the Erotica days she had this look on her face like "sooooo......it's just s-x."

She's a bit forward thinking that way. Especially now that views have indeed relaxed about nudity and s-x.

They have about showing ass. But Americans are MORE uptight about showing breasts and nipples since the Janet Jackson Superbowl thing than they were in the 80s.

DaEdgeOfGloryYo

WHAT SONG IS IT?

It's the whole opening sequence, including Gang Bang :rofl:

Arturo

:fan: L- I - K - E A V - I - R - G - I - N :fan:

Considering many fans told me Madonna's first albums were her least impressive, I didn't think I would like this album as much as I did. There is surprisingly little filler, and there was no song that I openly disliked (I expected to hate Shoo-Be-Doo after one look at the title and that it was the only song that was written without the help of other songwriters). In general, Like A Virgin is an infectious pop album, full of fun songs that I was able to enjoy even at first listen. I can see why this album was Madonna's best selling album in the United States.

My favorite songs were the following:

- Material Girl: My favorite song by far. It's so infectious and easy to groove to. It deserved to go #1. Too bad Madonna said herself that she regrets recording this song, because she didn't think she would be labeled as a Material Girl for the next 30 years.

- Like A Virgin: Just as infectious as Material Girl and who could forget the VMA's 1983 performance?

- Over and Over

- Dress You Up

- Angel

Overall Rating: 9/10. A true pop record that was easy for me to enjoy. I don't see why fans seem to underrate this album.

My rating is probably 10/10 with Angel and Dress You Up being my jams :worship:

I like LAV and MG but I feel like they're overrated :P