💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

GlitterGrease

I don't think she did it for publicity, she doesn't cry in public very often and she actually looked upset

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

the comments on that video are so annoying. when she doesn't show emotion, she's a b---h, but when she cries onstage (which is a rarity in and of itself) she's fake? **** off. :roll:

Edited by Famey

That's a very sombre rendition of Like a Virgin, and Im sure she's probably very tired from touring. Im sure those were real tears.

Guest theFuture

Am I the only one not paying attention to the comments below YouTube videos?

The "Like a Virgin" performance is so pure and emotional. I know, I have been praising this one multiple times already but it really is very special. I totally see why she would honestly start crying during the performance.

CroatiaGeisha

love this new version of LAV. Very loss of innocence-y and mournful, the flip side to the original.

I think it's likely she just got caught up in the performance, and her memories got to her.

Edited by CroatiaGeisha

White Noise

I always get shivers when the guy puts her back in her corset . Is so tender and emotional at the same time with the piano and the caressing .

Like a Virgin >

My fave from Madonna, right now. Last week was GGW :teehee:

See her in exactly 2 weeks in Birmingham, CANT ****ING WAIT. By then she needs to have added Love Spent and Best Friend to the lineup though

LipglossLuxury

I can assure you that im not the pressed one, and atm I have alot of free time in my life. Its called summer break. It sounds to me like your the pressed one taking precious time out of your busy life to respond to such an innovative post. :usrs: The last time I checked this wasnt the Madonna Appreciation thread, and if it was, change the title.

Judging from the grammar in this post I'm guessing Summer classes were already booked.

I always get shivers when the guy puts her back in her corset . Is so tender and emotional at the same time with the piano and the caressing .

I don't get tender from that at all. It's a metaphor for him trying to control her. He starts out tender and then comes the realization that he just wants to mold her to his will. Which in a sense, steals her innocence.

Also, "a lot" being two words isn't AP English. Just sayin...

Edited by Farmboy

CroatiaGeisha

I don't get tender from that at all. It's a metaphor for him trying to control her. He starts out tender and then comes the realization that he just wants to mold her to his will.

Exactly, which is symbolized by him pulling on the corset. It's quite exciting to experience a darker, intelligent twist put on this staple song of hers. Probably my favorite from what I've seen from the tour so far. Makes me wonder if Gaga will do any major reinterpretations 30 years down the road. :flutter:

Judging from the grammar in this post I'm guessing Summer classes were already booked.

Ad Hominems are not exactly scholarly either. :usrs: Pyrenti has a point.

MOTHERFUCKER

Oh lord.

Im never gonna share such videos of Madonna again. Looks like the trolls already started sharing it around and thumbing down the video. It's so unfair. Why can she NEVER get a break? What honestly do people want from her? She's letting her heart out and it's still not good enough, she's a "fake" for doing it. but WHY? She's always had a hard life, it's not so unthinkable to see her break down every once in a while. She has every reason to do it.

Edited by MOTHERFUCKER

We should just ignore it and move ahead, just like Madonna does. We live in the age of the hater unfortunately, and to give it any energy at all just makes the negativity continue to grow.