💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

My body hurts today from dancing like a complete homo to Madonna last night. It was ****ing awesome.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

tumblr_m4k1v6SebS1qkzr9fo1_r1_500.gif

Into the Groove + Virgin Tour + Tambourine routine = the best thing ever

She was the coolest chick ever when I was a lil boy

Degenerate Beauty

Lord, she is performing NOW in my town . I just bought my Gaga tickets thats why I couldn't see her.

Why do I always pay so much money for my clothing :cry: I hate the world

MuffinMan

I know I've said this 200,000 times but...

I. ****ING. STAN. FOR. IN THE GROOVE.

I cannot at how perfect it is.

tumblr_lu43j3ToBL1qdbkoho1_500.gif

Why had I never heard Rescue Me until after I bought TIC?

It was a top ten hit, but I guess it doesn't get much recurrent play. Also there's no video.

Mer Girl

I watched the JML interlude and wasn't entire impressed by it. Any opportunity to get naked and she takes it. I don't care how great your body is at 53, that doesn't mean you should slut it up for shock value.

Although I'm still shocked that she brought Candy Shop onto the MDNA tour... and by shocked I mean extremely happy! Hopefully the studio version will leak.

LipglossLuxury

I was thinking more about that defensive twitpic reply to Deadmau5. Why would you deny supporting this theme when your album is called MDNA, has a song called "I'm Addicted" and rave inspired artwork? Doesn't make sense to me!

Triple entrende. Artistic value. Let's not even get into the Deadmau5 thing. He's been caught smoking a big blunt.

Triple entrende. Artistic value. Let's not even get into the Deadmau5 thing. He's been caught smoking a big blunt.

Thank you! People were so quick to observe the title is like MDMA, but it's also an abbreviation of her name and contains allusions to her previous work.

If people listened instead of shutting her out because of her age, they'd know that

Whats with this deadmau5 stuff? Someone please enlighten me?

She shouted "Has anyone seen Molly?" to the crowd at a music festival a few months ago, which is a code word for a certain d--g. Deadmau5 criticized her for promoting d--g use, and she tweeted a sarcastic twitpic explaining that it was an allusion to a song.