💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

Exactly. And then some sad, pressed haters try to turn it against her. <sigh>

Well she is kinda one of those "only the fans understand her" kind of artists :S

A shame indeed, but i don't see this changing any time soon :O

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's her second album.

Yes, her worst album? That's what my comment was in reference to

Purpleteardr0ps

Yes, her worst album? That's what my comment was in reference to

Oh yeah sorry I misread your post :toofloppy:

The preview of Turn Up The Radio looks soooo flawless :excited2::party:

Where is the preview is it to the video?

MDNA is still one of my top favorites, but I listen to Ray Of Light, Erotica, and Bedtime Stories the most. Her 90s sound is perfection

Where is the preview is it to the video?

Well I mean the photoshoot from the video in Italia, not an actual video preview!

LittleDudeNT5

I like Like A Virgin :shrug: I think it's a good album.

Most of her recent stuff has been terrible, imo. I couldn't get through MDNA (a friend gave me the link) I'm not a huge fan, but I take bits and pieces. I've only listened to American Life in full and I really liked that. I think the stuff on Confessions was good. And contrary to popular opinion, I don't really care for most of what I've heard of LAP. Except for the title track.

Most of her recent stuff has been terrible, imo. I couldn't get through MDNA (a friend gave me the link) I'm not a huge fan, but I take bits and pieces. I've only listened to American Life in full and I really liked that. I think the stuff on Confessions was good. And contrary to popular opinion, I don't really care for most of what I've heard of LAP. Except for the title track.

get-out-gif.gif

Confessions.. just.. Good? :emo: It's a visual and auditory orgasm, it's the best album of the 2000's... it's great, its epic, its fantastic! Not just good. :noparty:

Does anyone have links to RIT, CT, and S&ST studio versions for me?

Last time I asked, I was ignored :nacho: I hope you have better luck

Does anyone have links to RIT, CT, and S&ST studio versions for me?

Here's S&S: http://www.4shared.com/zip/GyYdk-WD/Sticky__Sweet_Tour__Studio_Ver.html

and Confessions: http://www.4shared.com/folder/lL_EKIXO/The_Confessions_Tour_Studio_Ve.html