💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Am I The Only One Who Doesn't Like That Gaga...

leecy

Featured Posts

Guest bostonGUY
1 hour ago, leecy said:

this might be too extreme, but this is what makes her attractive

I love this so much

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
leecy
1 minute ago, MJH13 said:

I love this so much

you know I like it too right?

Chic
1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

Talent is forever, beauty fades :tea: 

Talent is forever? No shade but Mariah Carey says hello

Supersonic
6 minutes ago, leecy said:

It's not about pretty visuals, that's shallow

but don't be too predictable

stay irreplaceable

But then what else? I see no reason as to why one would dislike hearing somebody who is a great singer with great technique show it off. I don't get it?

FlopSlurper
Just now, Chic said:

Talent is forever? No shade but Mariah Carey says hello

tony-bennett-2012-grammy-awards.jpg

and

6a00d83548242253ef016304b90798970d-pi

say hello too

leecy
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

But then what else? I see no reason as to why one would dislike hearing somebody who is a great singer with great technique show it off. I don't get it?

You got to know the person Stefani is because she didn't just show off her vocal

she's this huge is because she's unique with her artistry, the vocal technique is bonus

LaLuna

If you can't appreciate her vocal talent and you're only here for the shocking performances and crazy outfits you're not a real fan, sorry. 

Madonna has always relied on controversy and while it served her well in the beginning, people are just rolling their eyes now. I want Gaga to be a respected artist, not just a gimmick. 

Chic
4 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

tony-bennett-2012-grammy-awards.jpg

and

6a00d83548242253ef016304b90798970d-pi

say hello too

I've proven that your argument is incorrect on an intrinsic level, you proving that talent /can/ last forever isn't relevant lol. Talent can easily fade just as beauty can

Supersonic
Just now, leecy said:

You got to know the person Stefani is because she didn't just show off her vocal

she's this huge is because she's unique with her artistry, the vocal technique is bonus

Yeah but

1. We never know what's next for Gaga.

2. People do can change.

3. People get famous for one thing and then stay relevant for another.

Plus while being over-the-top is certainly on brand for Gaga and it's part of her personality as well, she said multiple times that she put a persona on because she was deeply insecure about herself, and I'd much rather see her be a confident vocal diva than be in the knowledge that she's using flamboyance to deflect from mental illness, depressive episodes and other negative thoughts.

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, Chic said:

I've proven that your argument is incorrect on an intrinsic level, you proving that talent /can/ last forever isn't relevant lol. Talent can easily fade just as beauty can

I'm trying to prove that beauty is bound to fade, meanwhile talent CAN last, so I don't see how my argument isn't relevant just because you think so :oprah: 

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, Chic said:

Talent CAN fade if you don't take care of it. Those two DID take care of it. Beauty WILL fade 100% of the time, even if you take care of it.

leecy
26 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

You can have both at the same time though.

Yes this is the perfect solution

and is what I've been trying to say

just balance

Archived