Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Singers, Songwriters, Producers - share YOUR music here!

Harry

S/S/P Thread  

113 members have voted

1. 1. What is your specialty?

• I'm a singer
    • I'm a music writer / poet
    • I'm a music producer

Featured Posts

nativenewyorker

i want to make like electronic techno trance with a hip hop vibe. i wrote this song a few months ago that i want to do something with but producing isn't my greatest quality :P

I know exactly what you mean and I love love love that kind of music. Kinda like the atmosphere of an amphetamine-fueled rave with a gritty hip hop beat to move it along.

I'd love to help.

Edited by nativenewyorker

Rollercoaster

This uses the chord progression found in clocks, waterfalls, express yourself, god is a dj, Born This Way, mmmbop, and countless other tracks. Bpm is Telejudascheiße. If anyone wants to quickly whip up an instrumental I'd be very grateful ;)

Lyrics need a slight tweak because they're a bit lackluster at the moment but the words will come to me.

When the rivers and the oceans have run dry

and all that's left is sand

just look up to the birds in the blue sky

and hold life in your hand

you're only truly free if you can fly

but all you do is stand

... so come on take my hand

you've got to jump in the air

I think you'll like it up there

you're flying free for a moment

you are free as a bird

Soon you'll find your way to neverland

I'm the lock and you're the key

you just gotta be the man and stand

and come on come with me

don't be a puppet hanging by one strand

... So come on take my hand

(chorus)

(bridge)

we'll both soar through the stars

pass by Venus and mars

we make our own rules here

we are free as 2 birds

(chorus)

I just realised how similar this is to hair haha yeah. a lot of these (free as a bird) are temporary lyrics.

artpopthisway

I know exactly what you mean and I love love love that kind of music. Kinda like the atmosphere of an amphetamine-fueled rave with a gritty hip hop beat to move it along.

I'd love to help.

yay thanks! :D ill message you :)

wait it won't let me message you :( ahhhh

Edited by artpopthisway

• 2 weeks later...
Rollercoaster

Hello everyone, I have exciting news and need help all at once.

So my friend has been training as a singer/dancer/actress for years and years since she was about 10. She works at a holiday camp now and has decided she wants to get out. She is going to try to make it in the music industry. She's blonde with big boobs and a flat stomach so she has a good chance lol.

Anyway, she doesn't want to be a karaoke singer in nightclubs and events, but she doesn't write or anything she's a bit of a Britney (except she sings)...

So I'm trying to help her find some writers and producers that can pretty much supply her with ready made material for her to stick a vocal on. These tracks will also go on her demo CD so if she does get signed, you'll be her lady starlight in a way... well, you'll get to be involved if you want to be too.

I'm having trouble with private messaging as I only have internet access on my phone atm but she is very interested in the songs I always play when I'm cooking:

Love me like I love me

Bleed Out

All we are (not what we could be)

Time to rise

She also is including Someone like you (which she nails as her voice during ballads is a bit like dolly parton... but English) and 212 because she's a mad rapper.

I'm looking at getting the instrumental for the listed songs if anyone can help :)

SidDays

Hello everyone, I have exciting news and need help all at once.

She sounds like she would be perfect as a participant in a talent show (Idol, X Factor, Voice etc)

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV3Mp5ls0ps

What do you guys think? I need to do a cover without the vocals in the background though but I couldn't find an instrumental for this version haha :(