💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 4)

Americano

Featured Posts

hausofmike

What was the point of Flo Ridas new album. The deluxe has 10 tracks.

I don't know why he even bothers releasing albums. He the definition of a singles artist.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

jhonyguy04

Guys, like I said before, Payphone is ahead of Katy right now. It will still be blocking it.

Also, looks like Cher Lloyd will have a hit in the US. Song climbing to top 10.

:party:

Oyemiamor

I think Carley is falling because a- that songs is getting really over played by now and b - her new song is out and doing extremely well so it's not surprising. We will see if her new song takes CMM's place!

http://kworb.net/pop/

Don't count Carly Rae out yet. She currently ahead the the 3 Payphone versions combined. (last update CMM gained).

Payphone will slip after the boost of new album promo last week, and it's about ready to peak on radio.

Edited by craig

Americano

Hot pop releases: P!nk's new single hits iTunes soon, Christina Aguilera coming back with a Max Martin-produced club banger in early August, Ke$ha slated for a new single later this summer.

Hot pop releases: P!nk's new single hits iTunes soon, Christina Aguilera coming back with a Max Martin-produced club banger in early August, Ke$ha slated for a new single later this summer.

anyone know if she's still going that interesting rock route or has her label persuaded her to stay electro pop/go electro house?

Get ready for a crazy Pop Divas Battle Royal this fall.

+ Gaga + Rihanna + more Carly Rae

hausofmike

anyone know if she's still going that interesting rock route or has her label persuaded her to stay electro pop/go electro house?

shes claiming it. but in the end it will turn out like generic pop.

Americano

Get ready for a crazy Pop Divas Battle Royal this fall.

+ Gaga + Rihanna + more Carly Rae

If Lady Gaga comes out with a single late summer/early fall, I'm sure Christina Aguilera will have to make a few comments about her again.

Imagine if Gaga's new single bumped Xtina off #1 on iTunes or something, LOL.

Can't wait for that drama. :lala:

Edited by Americano

jhonyguy04

damn too much competition going on. someone is gonna flop. i hope its not my favs!!! :eww: :eww: :eww:

I don't think it will be pure rock, but maybe electro-rock or dance-rock. Like Gaga tried with BTW.

Kesha is a songwriter, she's taking her time, she's never failed to make top 10. Bet on her singles before Xtina or Rihanna.

shes claiming it. but in the end it will turn out like generic pop.

*kills self* she's spunky and interesting, but with generic pop, her personality goes to waste. her label could market her as an edgy pop rock diva, kind of like P!NK is seen, but with a more experimental, yet top 40 rock appeal.

I don't think it will be pure rock, but maybe electro-rock or dance-rock. Like Gaga tried with BTW.

Kesha is a songwriter, she's taking her time, she's never failed to make top 10. Bet on her singles before Xtina or Rihanna.

:sweep:

Kesha's personality comes through loud and clear on her records, just as much as Pink's does.

It's just not to everyone's taste. And Pink makes dancy rock too.

I would like to see Kesha ditch the autotune for once.

This year will be hot, too many people are releasing new stuff!! GaGa should throw her bomb right before the AMAs (which usually takes place in November), that would perfect for her!! OMG!! I can't wait, let the slayage begin :Gaga: