💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 4)

Americano

Featured Posts

MarryTheKnight

The meltdowns will be amazing lol

Well she didnt **** up on the BTWB poster but for music videos homegurl needs help. And single covers dont really matter so Gaga can edit them on Paint idgaf

Edited by MarryTheKnight

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Well she didnt **** up on the BTWB poster but for music videos homegurl needs help. And single covers dont really matter so Gaga can edit them on Paint idgaf

That actually sums up exactly how I feel. I do at least want the album cover to scream "quality" this time, though.

CoolTrainerTerry

I like when artists are involved in some way with every aspect of their career, and even if they don't always turn out amazing, it still feels more personal than anything a record label could put out.

MarryTheKnight

That actually sums up exactly how I feel. I do at least want the album cover to scream "quality" this time, though.

I actually loved the Gagacycle. I thought it looked cool and was edited well. And it had meaning.

But I think this era will have a more classy album cover

Arturo

I don't know why people started to talk **** about the Judas cover :fail:

This fanbase sometimes

Anywaaaaaaaaaay, the past is behind us.

Jeff said Gaga would have a Quarter 4 release :legend:

Gaga come slay these charts :giveup:

I like when artists are involved in some way with every aspect of their career, and even if they don't always turn out amazing, it still feels more personal than anything a record label could put out.

I think she's gone a little too far in that direction... Almost like she's trying too hard to make it look like she's involved. The Judas cover :eww:

MarryTheKnight

she can still co-direct videos but she need a professional eye to help her. also its really hard to direct and star in the same video

I actually loved the Gagacycle. I thought it looked cool and was edited well. And it had meaning.

But I think this era will have a more classy album cover

I did too, I just didn't like the text on the cover.

MarryTheKnight

I kind of love the Judas cover... how you can see her taking the pic with her blackberry lmfao

But her "texture" excuse was bull****

CoolTrainerTerry

I just hope the booklet isn't a mess again

Yeah, I'd actually like to be able to READ the lyrics this time.

MarryTheKnight

I did too, I just didn't like the text on the cover.

THIS. It looked like a mix between an 80's rock band and a ****o. Which I guess essentially is Born This Way lmfao

THIS. It looked like a mix between an 80's rock band and a ****o. Which I guess essentially is Born This Way lmfao

:dies: Edited by Klou

Damn, this fan base complains for everything, right down to the single covers. Single covers are the most insignificant things, no one sees them except the fans because every one buys the single off of the album on itunes.

La Rosalia

BUY THIS SONG ON ITUNES

Better than every song on PF:RR

I love Azealia can't wait till her album is released, and she completely ****s on Nicki tbh. Is her EP on iTunes?