💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 4)

Americano

Featured Posts

What's with all of the low selling albums.

Especially Justin. Im surprised Nicki got a good debut because of the split fan base (Pop VS. Rap)

Thought he was gonna get a 800k debut.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

A Stan Was Born

A Gaga album this year seems to be increasingly likely.

:cry: I can't wait to be slain.

hausofmike

What's with all of the low selling albums.

Especially Justin. Im surprised Nicki got a good debut because of the split fan base (Pop VS. Rap)

Thought he was gonna get a 800k debut.

Welcome to the 21st century. Albums are soon to be non existent. Singles to take full center.

Edited by HausOfMike

saltface

I think Gaga is going to put off the album for as long as she thinks she can get away with tbh

So we're getting new music by Q4? OMG :cry:

So glad Ellie Goulding is getting big on the radio. Seemed to happen out of nowhere, but I'm not complaining.

It's actually been an incredibly slow climb. It's been on the Hot 100 for 24 weeks and been slowly climbing on radio and iTunes since last summer. It's finally reached a level to propel it into the top 10.

Welcome to the 21st century. Albums are soon to be non existent. Singles to take full center.

Tbh.

You're going to be paying 25.00 for a song and only 3 dollars for an album. :king:

MarryTheKnight

I hate buying singles. Im OCD and have to buy (illegally download if I dont really like the artist) the album

hausofmike

Tbh.

You're going to be paying 25.00 for a song and only 3 dollars for an album. :king:

it wouldnt change to that. so many illegal downloads would happen or no one would buy it and they will all flop

saltface

Luckily Gaga got her 1m debut before piracy got that bad. :lala:

Imagine in 2050: "And American Pop Star Lady Gaga remains the last artist to debut with 1M+ sales in the US"

MarryTheKnight

Imagine in 2050: "And American Pop Star Lady Gaga remains the last artist to debut with 1M+ sales in the US"

:legend:

Americano

"Unfortunately for her, she flopped into irrelevance a few short years after"

saltface

"Unfortunately for her, she flopped into irrelevance a few short years after"

"Oh no wait, that was Madonna. It's so easy to get them confused with each other you see".