Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Arturo

Really don't like the Owl City song...

Really hoping for "One More Night" by M5 to smash. It's so much better than Payphone. Payphone would have been amazing if they didn't get that floppy rapper Wiz Kalifa to be in it :eww:

Valentino

I really thought this'd be Bieber week tbh; slaying on all fronts. Wonder if this is telling of how his album sales will hold up.

TV Ratings: Justin Bieber Special Barely Registers on Wednesday Night

UPDATED: The pop star's fans don't really turn out for his hour on NBC, while "So You Think You Can Dance" tops a lot of encores.

Fox took Wednesday night in viewers and multiple demos thanks to a relatively steady So You Think You Can Dance. Down just a tenth of a point with adults 18-49 from last week, the two-hour broadcast pulled a 2.4 adults rating and 6.5 million viewers. The series was up almost 10 percent from the same night last summer.

CBS and ABC, both stuck in mostly encores, tied for second place in the demo with a 1.2 rating among 18-49-ers. CBS had one new broadcast, an episode of Dog in the City that was down a tenth of a point from last week for a 1.0 adults rating. ABC's lone original didn't fare much better, with Duets earning a 1.1 rating among 18-49-ers during a special time. The Eye topped ABC in viewers, 5.8 over 4.2 million.

NBC led into back-to-back encores of Law & Order: SVU with the first part of its special, Justin Bieber: All Around the World. The hour brought in a 0.9 rating among adults 18-49 and 3.3 million viewers. It was NBC's lowest-rated broadcast of the night and was down nearly a point in the demo from the network's last concert special: Adele: Live in London -- though that broadcast was on a much more advantageous Sunday night.

Encores of America's Next Top Model earned a 0.4 in the demo for The CW and just north of 1 million viewers.

FsQyb.gif

A Stan Was Born

So we're getting new music by Q4? OMG :cry:

So glad Ellie Goulding is getting big on the radio. Seemed to happen out of nowhere, but I'm not complaining.

jhonyguy04

i love that song so much. but iam scared that the lyrics are really satanic. what do the lyrics really mean??

A Stan Was Born

i love that song so much. but iam scared that the lyrics are really satanic. what do the lyrics really mean??

Something about being afraid of the dark as a child, apparently. Or at least that's what I've heard.

Arturo

they're not omg :smh: don't believe that

hausofmike

In addition to Justin Bieber's rather underwhelming album numbers (despite coming in line with expectations, people at one point expected him to make a run for 700k), his NBC special was a bust.

Get the low down here: http://gagadaily.com...special-a-bust/

swaggie

Edited by HausOfMike

Valentino

In addition to Justin Bieber's rather underwhelming album numbers (despite coming in line with expectations, people at one point expected him to make a run for 700k), his NBC special was a bust.

Get the low down here: http://gagadaily.com...special-a-bust/

Ohhhhhhhh? Hmmmm

PDwWd.gif

Tbh I was thinking 1M the first week.

Yet you are a Gaga fan? :usrs:

LadyGagaRehearsingforthebtwball_LadyGagaBtwBallTour_LadyGagaNewPhotosbyTerryRichardson_GagaXTerryRichardson_GagaLatestNews_BadRomanceOutfitBTWBall.jpg

lady-gaga-ilumnati1.jpg

tumblr_ligj1s5jt71qgm2qzo1_500.jpg

LOL, joking. :haha: Don't worry about such things, just enjoy the music.

Americano

A Gaga album this year seems to be increasingly likely.

Edited by Americano