💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Greyson Chance Comes Out As Gay

Neight Shayde

Featured Posts

Buddy
6 minutes ago, Yuuri said:

Everyone can be hot, but some are hotter much hotter than others.

article-0-125657E4000005DC-663_306x423.j

your point?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa

omg this is so out of topic but i talked with a guy on grindr some months ago and the photos he sent me....

were from this guy baaaaaaah WTF I fell for the oldest trap in online dating ever

NIghtmareElm

He grew up to be such a hottie.  Good for him on having the bravery to come out.  Just wish he would release new music now that he's matured and progressed.  

Yuuri
9 minutes ago, Buddy said:

your point?

Greyson is a very good looking man, but I personally find Bixenman more attractive, but I'd find with either....

Spoiler

or all three.:lolly:

Monster Voices

No news here. :nails: I really used to like his music. Lately it's been kinda meh but still. Good for him!

Forever and Always!

YeehawKylie

It's quite sad how we belittle people who choose to come out and tell the world they're comfortable with who they are. I had to think about the name, but I remembered who he was after a few seconds. He likely still has a small fan base who aren't tuned into his sexuality. Coming out (or being who you are) means letting people in and that includes his fan base. Let him come out and celebrate that he is embracing his sexuality, rather than feeling like he has to hide it or ignore it. 

Shadowcrest
6 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

It's quite sad how we belittle people who choose to come out and tell the world they're comfortable with who they are. I had to think about the name, but I remembered who he was after a few seconds. He likely still has a small fan base who aren't tuned into his sexuality. Coming out (or being who you are) means letting people in and that includes his fan base. Let him come out and celebrate that he is embracing his sexuality, rather than feeling like he has to hide it or ignore it. 

Who's belittling though?

YeehawKylie
1 minute ago, Shadowcrest said:

Who's belittling though?

When people say 'pretends to be shocked' when someone comes out, or any variation of the phrase, it is in fact belittling to their coming out. essentially saying 'we knew' when someone chose to come out on a semi-public scale is rude and belittling to the strength/courage/whatever needed for them to do so. 

Shadowcrest
1 minute ago, IndieKylie said:

When people say 'pretends to be shocked' when someone comes out, or any variation of the phrase, it is in fact belittling to their coming out. essentially saying 'we knew' when someone chose to come out on a semi-public scale is rude and belittling to the strength/courage/whatever needed for them to do so. 

It's weird vocalizing this type of convo. I see where you're coming from though for sure. I wouldn't take anything people have said here as negative though, i'm sure it wasn't meant as mean spirited. 

YeehawKylie
Just now, Shadowcrest said:

It's weird vocalizing this type of convo. I see where you're coming from though for sure. I wouldn't take anything people have said here as negative though, i'm sure it wasn't meant as mean spirited. 

I know, trust me I get making a joke and all. But I think we've normalized this attitude in our community to react this way when a celebrity comes out, forgetting that the 'coming out' of some 'obviously' gay celebrities helped normalize homosexuality. I think we should try to respect how people come out, not everyone has to...but those with a following can make some positive change by doing so. :giggle:

Reid LePage

I was just about to make my "Is Greyson Chance a hunty???!?!!!11" thread :laughga:

thierryrreiht
16 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Aaand the Gaga blessing strikes again :tony:

fixed

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived