Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga needs to address the R. Kelly situation

wahkeenasitka

Featured Posts

wahkeenasitka

Gaga really should address the R. Kelly situation on Instagram or Twitter and make some kind of public statement about it. 

It's a bummer that people are raking her over the coals for collaborating with him on one track in 2013. 

She needs to make some kind of statement denouncing sexual predators, etc. I think it's important. 

What do you think?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

I don't think she has to address a situation that has nothing to do with her even if she's getting dragged into it by some below 50 IQ people... would just seem like she has something to hide or smth

Musery

prince

Does every producer and every collaborator he's worked with need to release a statement? No, then why does she?

Kermit

no

tumblr_inline_nvt87q5phN1r813hv_500.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Fernster7

No, she doesn't need to do that at all.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

romonster

No, she shouldn't say a word. The people who are bringing this up in 2017 should be the ones feeling sorry for themselves and start looking for other things to talk about.

wahkeenasitka
2 minutes ago, prince said:

Does every producer and every collaborator he's worked with need to release a statement? No, then why does she?

I don't disagree with you, necessarily. But I do think it would probably be helpful if people in the entertainment industry distanced themselves from him, or made vague statements about sexual predators. 

SilkSpectre

I don't think she needs to make a statement otherwise everyone else who has worked with him/knew or knows him would need to too. With the snippets we've seen though let's all just be extra grateful the DWUW video was never released 

iAstroLeo

What she needs to do is Cure this situation by releasing The Cure music video 

Rae6XZq.gif

prince
Just now, wahkeenasitka said:

I don't disagree with you, necessarily. But I do think it would probably be helpful if people in the entertainment industry distanced themselves from him, or made vague statements about sexual predators. 

I agree that it needs to be talked about but I don't see how people who have worked with coming out and saying "I'm sorry I worked with him what he's done is disgusting" is going to help right now?

Kermit
Just now, wahkeenasitka said:

We don't even know for sure if the latest allegation is true. The originated source was TMZ and Buzzfeed. 

1o1rci.jpg

They barely know who and who isn't releasing upcoming music, let alone what R.Kelly doin in his basement.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

CannaeDrive

No need for that

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

TropicOfCANCER

I personally believe she does. It's questionable AF to collab on a song called "do what u want" with a man who raped children. And then, to come out months later with a song called "til it happens to you."

In VERY bad taste. 

StarlightSeiya

Lol nah. People gonna rail on her regardless if she makes a statement

Bone Apple Tea bebe

Archived