šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Times When You Almost Burned Your Stan Card

C1trus

Featured Posts

Right about now. I will never stop liking her but it feels weird to STAN for her the way things are going now. But stan card is still here, waiting for my proper snatching at the JWT.

It doesn't mean this era hasn't been memorable, I mean we had the superbowl, but kinda messy.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
16 hours ago, ARTPOPsus said:

That one particular performance of Swine in which she gets puked on......Even thinking

about it gives me 2013 war flashbacks.

That still remains my favorite performance. Not just of her's but in general :giveup:Ā Such a masterpiece :diane:

OT: Never!Ā :grr:Ā I understand that this business isn't easy and she can't always deliver on promises that she makes. I understand that schedules are tight and some events have to be let go. I understand that she's a human and is entitled to living a happy and private life :laughga:Ā I truly care about her as a person and I'll never stop being a Monster :sara:

A homo in eco-friendly packaging šŸŽ

C1trus
20 hours ago, Tan Fei said:

nope .cos mine is still new.Ā :excited2:Ā been aĀ stan of another artiste for 11years and still is.Ā Ā so i will do the same for Gaga . just have to be appreciative ,understanding and forgiving . dont get triggered and embarassed even if the one u stan is not at the top , Ā Ā dont agree what she does or made mistakes.Ā Be accepting n the card will stay there for a long timeĀ 

Who's that lucky artist?

Ī¹'Š¼ ĻĻ…ā„“ā„“Ī¹Ī·g ŅÆĻƒĻ…я sтяĪ¹Ī·gs

C1trus
16 hours ago, babs said:

Right about now. I will never stop liking her but it feels weird to STAN for her the way things are going now. But stan card is still here, waiting for my proper snatching at the JWT.

It doesn't mean this era hasn't been memorable, I mean we had the superbowl, but kinda messy.

I mean we have the MR MV worth stanning forĀ :selena:

Ī¹'Š¼ ĻĻ…ā„“ā„“Ī¹Ī·g ŅÆĻƒĻ…я sтяĪ¹Ī·gs

Perfume
17 hours ago, ARTPOPsus said:

That one particular performance of Swine in which she gets puked on......Even thinking

about it gives me 2013 war flashbacks.

you mean the best performanceĀ :stalkga:

an angel held me like a child

Perfume

Never really felt like I'd cut her off completely but between cheek to cheekĀ i was thinking about trading stan card for a fan cardĀ :gum:Ā no hate to C2C just not my thing! AHS revived me tho

an angel held me like a child

Tan Fei
49 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

Who's that lucky artist?

an Asian artiste , Jolin cai:giggle:

18 hours ago, sarahb said:

I'd probably never 'consciously' do it. If anything I'd just naturally stop paying attention until/if she gets my attention again.Ā 

This. There have definitely been points in which I stopped paying attention to what she was doing until eventually something pulled me back in.

Ā 

I was really uninterested when Joanne dropped, but the Superbowl re-ignited me and I was pulled back. I get that things have changed regarding her personal life and such, but she is just much less active and involved these days it seems.Ā 

Irrelevant
9 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

when I was a little anxious boy, Gaga released the Alejandro video. Rumors about the illuminati sparked, so the anxious in me did not want to be exposed to her anymore. Basically i was kinda scared and worried about the evils in the world and her ridiculous connection to that.

:air:

ź“‘ģ•¼ė”œ ź±øģ–“ź°€ ģ•Œģ•„ ė„¤ home ground

venusxillusion

Never happened and never will....even if she becomes a pedo Nazi I would still love her music, I just wouldn't pay attention to her as a person

FATCAT

The DWUW video never coming out, and that time-frame when she went radio silent before the GUY video.

What a fresh hell that was. Little did I know that the silence and promotion would stay that low. Ā But, I learned to stop living through Gaga, and have since found other passions and musical muses to live from.

Purr more, hiss less.

ToxicHot

Never. I'm here for the long run.Ā 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

TheRoof

Ā 

2 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Never. I'm here for the long run.Ā 

metoobitchthe****gif.

HairBow

I almost did it when I saw the SNL DWUW performance. Ā The cringe, man. The cringe. I kind of stopped paying attention to Gaga news for a while after that ... Up until the G.U.Y. video (which was ... Fine? I know I'll get a lot of hate for that comment, haha). Overall, the ARTPOP era made it hard to grab my attention once it was lost as the entire era was full of letdowns, broken promises, and a few performances that just weren't up to the standards that Gaga had set for herself.

The Cheek to Cheek era is what really brought me back to being a big fan again, though. :)Ā 

Archived