Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's Saddest Song?

arrtpop

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife
8 hours ago, arrtpop said:

Since Sonja passed away, I can't listen to The Cure, it makes me so sad

Omg same here. My heart absolutely breaks for gaga because Sonja wasn't just her best friend, she was gaga's "sister" in a way. She said during Coachella that "the cure" was about how her monsters always cure her with their love but deep down I think it was written about Sonja as well. I think the hardest part for Gaga was just watching Sonja slowly slip away and being powerless to stop it. She couldn't fix it as it wasn't a matter of "take this pill and you'll be cured". I'd be unfixably broken if anything ever happened to my monster family. ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackcoffee

Joanne. The beautiful melody, honest delivery, the heartbreakingly gorgeous lyrics...it's one of the only times I've ever cried while listening to a song on first listen. Angel Down, MR, Speechless, and TEOG acoustic (the Howard Stern performance :diane:) also get me.

arrtpop
11 hours ago, PeachJug said:

Til It Happens to You,

Princess Die,

Speechless,

Dope,

Angel Down, 

Brown Eyes,

Joanne,

Million Grammys

I can't listen to Speechless without crying omg its at least in my top 5 overall Gaga songs

aphrodite

Katsuki Bakugo

Judas. It is so sad. I emotionally pop my fire crotch to this always!!!

Jesus is my virtue but Judas is the demon that I cling to. I CLING TO!! 

:whitney:

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

CakeLikeLG

Lol she is the queen of sad songs

TIHTY

Joanne

Angel Down (Work Tape) 

Million Reasons

make me the most emotional

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Tresor

I dont think it's the saddest song at all but I'm just gonna put this out there: Heavy Metal Lover

It's actually really elegant/haunting/sad the way she asks her "heavy metal lover" if he would still love her regardless of how intimidatingly famous she is becoming.

I could be your girl, but would you love me if I ruled the world?

Fashion Baby

Princess Die, Dope, TIHTY, Joanne, Speechless, Brown Eyes, Million Reasons, Angel Down

LuvitLevit
On 7/20/2017 at 11:20 PM, blackcoffee said:

Joanne. The beautiful melody, honest delivery, the heartbreakingly gorgeous lyrics...it's one of the only times I've ever cried while listening to a song on first listen. Angel Down, MR, Speechless, and TEOG acoustic (the Howard Stern performance :diane:) also get me.

Agreed with each.   I'd also add (now)  Grigio Girls and TIHTY

Archived