Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
funny

Adults React to Teen Slang: Hunty, Stan, Tea


actsleazy

Featured Posts

AmericanGUY

how much cringe can one take? not this much :toofunny:

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ken Zahn

theyre getting exposed to GGD cult language:selena:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉
Link to post
Share on other sites

kvnrp

I love that Gagas team makes at least promo for her unreleased songs :whitney:

Educate the masses before TEA drops, then the GP is like:
"Oh, I heard Tea somewhere before giphy.gif "

 

 

 

 

:selena:

Link to post
Share on other sites

kvnrp

Chad has those hunty eyes tho, and the fact that he guessed that hunty comes from honey :lana:

Is Chad a hunty  :lana:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Avenues

Why do I think that lady gonna call everyone around a Hunty :ladyhaha:

We should welcome her to our cult honestly :poot:

Ouch, My back hurts.
Link to post
Share on other sites

actsleazy
5 minutes ago, BloodyGlory said:

I thought hunty meant gay

double meaning

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖
Link to post
Share on other sites

StressedOut

I feel like saying this is teen slang isn't quite right lol, it's just a ton of stan twitter terms lmao.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

this is basically a reaction to gay/ Stan Twitter slang!

haha this was so funny though 

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...