đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Tony & Gaga album

The Z

Featured Posts

The Z

While touring for ARTPOP, Gaga released Cheek To Cheek with Tony. Both said they were going to release a second jazz record together. Tony announced that it was titled Red, Hot & Blue, but it's been two years, the plans may have changed. Since Gaga is going back on tour for Joanne and the some yet-to-be-released songs, do you think she's about to put that album out ?

If not, when do you think she's going to release it? Or do you think she will ever release one?

https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20139834_10155148761614902_5992727965027548458_n.jpg?oh=7fadf500bbf040058cf6d4be46ffbf29&oe=59C34EA0

And if you don't want another jazz album, just leave. This topic is not for you.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

I'm honestly waiting for it. Cheek to Cheek opened up my music taste & I learned to appreciate her voice even more so I cannot wait for their next duet album, however I can wait maybe a year more without it though lol

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

The Z
Just now, Flippy said:

I'm honestly waiting for it. Cheek to Cheek opened up my music taste & I learned to appreciate her voice even more so I cannot wait for their next duet album, however I can wait maybe a year more without it though lol

But in a year she's already releasing the soundtrack for ASIB though

The Z
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

If Tony lives long enough then sure, but LG6 comes first Gaga

giphy.gif

I hope not, I truly want this record BEFORE LG6! 

theahsfan
Just now, kevindjibouti said:

I hope not, I truly want this record BEFORE LG6! 

a18b6c5b1406a0a93b114f3154412ccd.gif

Flippy
1 minute ago, kevindjibouti said:

But in a year she's already releasing the soundtrack for ASIB though

You're right! :O 

Maybe mid-tour? Or maybe she just won't release it, like all of the other promises :selena:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

The Z
Just now, theahsfan said:

a18b6c5b1406a0a93b114f3154412ccd.gif

No, no and no. I want it more than LG6, she has less time to make it + it will help her popularity

King J

I think LG6 is on its way, so I want her to now start C3C, because i'm genuinely worried Tony will just die one day... When we are all least expecting it.

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

ViviLittleM

*Red, Hot & Blue wasn't the name of their new project, but the name of the compilation by Cole Porter which they wanted to use for the new album.

I really want a second album!!!!! They are just perfect together. Wow. It's unreal.

And I can't deal with those with negative comments.

I even saw death threats!!! Like!!! Are you f*cking crazy?!!!!!

So crazy.

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

And I can't deal with those with negative comments.

wdym? :shrug:

We just don't want a certain percent of her discography to be 'duet covers' albums :shrug:

ViviLittleM
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

wdym? :shrug:

We just don't want a certain percent of her discography to be 'duet covers' albums :shrug:

Yeah but you can say it nicer.

'No I really don't want it, idk'.

Not adding a 'hell' for example ;)

Am I A Girl

How about a Christmas album? I NEED A CHRISTMAS ALBUM WITH GAGA AND TONY

MaryJaneHolland
18 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Yeah but you can say it nicer.

'No I really don't want it, idk'.

Not adding a 'hell' for example ;)

You're way too sensitive, but ok default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg

Archived