💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga made a surprise appearance at Tony Bennett's show tonight

asana15

Featured Posts

Fernster7
32 minutes ago, Andree said:

yeah I know is perfectly normal :emma: but I thought she was REALLY REALLY busy rehearsing for the tour :nails: 

Me too, but oh well.:flop:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kihlophix

Oh hearing Tony and Gaga sing together makes me so happy, I'm glad she was able to relax and be with her old friend for a few hours. She's been working so hard this year and deserves all the love and support she can get.

(You should be happy there will be a tour at all, I can't go to the tour so be happy that YOU can.)

(and some fans obviously needs so change tampon and grow up.)

raginchristians
5 minutes ago, Kermit said:

off topic : YOUR USERNAME :air::air:

first time someone's replied to me and it's about my username :gaycat: slé

on topic: if she didn't go on stage with Tony it probably would've just been another night at home after rehersals with Asia and act II, let the woman sing with her friend and have a night out :awkney:

he/they

ViviLittleM

Yasssssssss Tony Gaga together agaaaaaain 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

y'all better have buy Grammy #1 Grammy

also you all are a MESS

it happened in Los Angeles aka where rehearsals for JWT are happening too. Not hours away like the Dive Bar tour was. But stay pressed!

DonnieDarko
1 hour ago, sara57 said:

She isn't. But she just cancelled one event because she is "deep in rehearsals" and has no time for it so it's somehow logical not to see her singing with Tony and going out on a date with Christian at this point. Nobody says she isn't allowed to do anything it's her life after all but her tour starts in two weeks and she started rehearsing two weeks ago and says she's "busy". But like I said, she has time for things she wants to do, and for the other ones, no. :toofunny:

You clearly have no idea about life.

Tan Fei
3 minutes ago, kihlophix said:

Oh hearing Tony and Gaga sing together makes me so happy, I'm glad she was able to relax and be with her old friend for a few hours. She's been working so hard this year and deserves all the love and support she can get.

(You should be happy there will be a tour at all, I can't go to the tour so be happy that YOU can.)

(and some fans obviously needs so change tampon and grow up.)

yea . one mistake and some fans forgot how hard she had worked so far in 2017. thrashing her character and even all her performances this year ...lol . poor lady l

Fernster7
52 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Since no one reads anything any longer and just who's shouted the loudest, let me post this once again:

According to a

local Vegas reporter, there were problems unexpectedly developed with the venue on Monday. The show will be rescheduled around her Vegas tour stop.

http://www.ktnv.com/on-air/interviews/johnny-kats-talks-about-lady-gaga-canceling-show-mayweather-mcgregor-cirque-buying-blue-man-group

Just for you, fellas:

@Doncho

@Andree

@Fernster7

:hug:

Great, thank you, my problem here was with the fact that she remained silent about this whole thing but that's just because I was truly excited for this. I'm so glad to know it will still happen someday, I hope everything goes smoothly so we don't have more problems. :hug:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Andrea B
16 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Ok then why not just say that instead of being silent and ignoring it...

:emma: bc she doesn't care about twitter anymore. rn she's more focus on her family and friends and its okay :hug:

she's an actress now :poot:

Andrea B
25 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Since no one reads anything any longer and just who's shouted the loudest, let me post this once again:

According to a local Vegas reporter, there were problems unexpectedly developed with the venue on Monday. The show will be rescheduled around her Vegas tour stop.

http://www.ktnv.com/on-air/interviews/johnny-kats-talks-about-lady-gaga-canceling-show-mayweather-mcgregor-cirque-buying-blue-man-group

Just for you, fellas:

@sara57

@Doncho

@Andree

@Fernster7

:hug:

thanks!:unicorn:

alp0707

You all are so disrespectful. İt is just a night out in her busy schedule. And do you all think if there is no restriction her team wouldnt post about Dive Bar postponement.

I love C2C and Tony so much. I hope C3C will come soon

Talent
5 minutes ago, Tan Fei said:

yea . one mistake and some fans forgot how hard she had worked so far in 2017. thrashing her character and even all her performances this year ...lol . poor lady l

Plus she loves her fans just because they give her... money. :laughga: What a lovely group of people. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

SlayGagaloo
24 minutes ago, Admin said:

giphy.gif

:air::air: deserved 

But did you really ban them?! :toofunny:

Over.

ARTPOPism

I wish I could unread all the comments. This fanbase is being really toxic and mean through time.

Gaga's not a slave that works 24/7, she has her own personal life and she's able to do whatever she wants in her free time. So what if she went to her friends concert with her boyfriend? What's the big deal? Just let the woman be happy and enjoy her life. 

And I don't get why you guys are so upset about the DBT, nobody's losing money or anything like that lol and she had her reasons: she cancelled to work in a big worldwide tour for all of us. And she will reschedule the whole thing so please stop wasting your time with this non sense hate. You're all acting like spoiled kids that complains about every single thing. 

Epione

Get a ****ing life. It's just a concert. She can do whatever she wants. Her friends come first obviously. Not a bunch of her constantly criticizing twinks. Calm the **** down. :sharon:

Tan Fei
9 minutes ago, Talent said:

Plus she loves her fans just because they give her... money. :laughga: What a lovely group of people. 

yea . LOL . and she know that even if she posted on twitter . there will still be a negative bunch thrashing her work athics and questioning her professionalism .so might as well stay silent and let budlight do the talking .moreover its a free show. and i dont understand why pple like to judge celebs and artistes based on tweets . those artistes with no social media (eg. twitter ) doesnt mean they love their fans lesser . i think she just need peace and silence ahead of the JWT 

Archived