💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tyler the Creator: "I don't like black dudes I only like white guys"

Lanius

Featured Posts

Fernster7

Even though it's not right to say that because you never know and imo it's kinda shallow, that what he prefers and there's no need to make such a big deal out of it. He loses a lot of opportunities with that mentality. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lanius
1 minute ago, Amphetamine said:

The way he said it did sound a bit ignorant, but he's allowed to have his preferences. You can't really help who you're attracted to. He shouldn't have to lie about his sexual preferences. 

You're sexual attraction is not static. You aren't born being only attracted to a specfic race. Sexual attractions are shaped by your surrounding, family members and the media. I've known people who said they would never date a black/Asian person before, than these people moved to a more diverse area, started interacting with them more often and they suddenly started to see the beauty in these people and never understood why the crossed them off in the first.place.

crybrowz
13 minutes ago, Lanius said:

You're sexual attraction is not static. You aren't born being only attracted to a specfic race. Sexual attractions are shaped by your surrounding, family members and the media. I've known people who said they would never date a black/Asian person before, than these people moved to a more diverse area, started interacting with them more often and they suddenly started to see the beauty in these people and never understood why the crossed them off in the first.place.

So do you think he should move to an area with more black guys? Because it seems to me that a lot of his friends are black guys, and for one reason or another he's just not interested in them.

I agree that sexuality is not static, but if he's happy liking white guys why try to change that? It's definitely his loss because he's missing out on a lot of potential partners, but that's his problem not ours.

OliverViennese

I see all those gay-****bois on Grindr with their "No Asians", "No Blacks", "No Arabs" bullshit, but I had no idea I'd see them here, too... :madge:

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM

Supersonic
Just now, OliverViennese said:

I see all those gay-****bois on Grindr with their "No Asians", "No Blacks", "No Arabs" bullshit, but I had no idea I'd see them here, too... :madge:

90% of the people on here are like this, I dare say that Grindr is more accepting than GagaDaily even.

Gypsy Life

Tyler The Creator is a real person? I always thought it was a Twitter parody account.

Reginald

I... I....

I'm just going  to gracefully exit this thread. Tyler's hunty card won't be renewed, by me

Harry
7 minutes ago, Lanius said:

This is true! I even relate a little myself, though I never wrote off an entire race to begin with, just never tended to lean a particular way.

I'm kinda on the fence with this whole debate but I think aside from the racism/problematic stuff, I think it doesn't make sense for an individual to limit their options in such a big way.

Regina George
11 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Now Imagine a white dude saying this :selena:

That would be a problem.. :neyde:

lodylody

It's not cool that people rule out specific races, and in my opinion it's a little closed minded. However, it's their right and their choice to choose to only be attracted to specific races.

I'm not going to judge him for his choice, even though I disagree with it.

The Child
9 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

So? We dismiss entire genders but it doesn't make us sexist 

You did not :air:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

lodylody
4 minutes ago, Harry said:

This is true! I even relate a little myself, though I never wrote off an entire race to begin with, just never tended to lean a particular way.

I'm kinda on the fence with this whole debate but I think aside from the racism/problematic stuff, I think it doesn't make sense for an individual to limit their options in such a big way.

Especially a gay person like bitch what :sharon:  Like what if you only have 3 gays in the village, are you gonna say no to two of them because they aren't white??! :cryga: 

Archived