Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tony still thinking about doing another album with Gaga

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

We want it too King Tony!

Congrats for your nominations at the EMMYs!

"I’ll never forget it, because from that moment, we just became great, great friends," Bennett tells Billboard of touring with Gaga. "And to this day, I’m still thinking of doing another album with her. And she’s just a wonderful artist to perform with and a great person that we love very much." Bennett, who will turn 91 on Aug. 3, still maintains a busy touring schedule, to the delight of his many generations of fans. "It knocks everybody out to see I’m in absolutely top shape and performing like I was doing it 50 years ago. And they just see that I haven’t changed at all and that I love to entertain people. The last performance at the Hollywood Bowl with Lady Gaga -- it was just one of those unforgettable experiences."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7865171/tony-bennett-emmy-nominations-90th-birthday-special-hollywood-bowl-interview?utm_source=twitter

Luke78619

I love Tony so much :wub: so glad Gaga worked so closely with him, even if not everyone appreciates the music they made together or the bond they share :wub:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Panchecco

I was actually expecting it to drop last year instead of Joanne

I honestly can't wait, I love C2C and its Era so much :diane:

Edonis

Honestly I'm here for it because C2C era provided so many amazing looks and photoshoots.  :giveup:  The overall aesthetic was just so pleasing to look at :giveup:

ZiggyZiggs

perched for ha next No.1 :giveup: at this rate she'll probably be the artist with the most BB200 no.1s sley bich

AlexanderMagno

I thought there was an album already :flop: the Cole Porter songs they recorded?

I'm sure there are some studio covers safe and sound, waiting for the day they decide to release a second jazz album.

FATCAT

I really really want this to happen, because he's at that age where anything can happen, and I really want to see him and Gaga live!

Purr more, hiss less.

Sizzily

I really hope they can make another album. I'd be fine with LG6 being put off for it.

One Banned Boi

Earthling

Please record this album asap! :giveup:

I need C3C in time for Christmas! 

BN-LF621_1112BA_M_20151112132617-e144742

*she switched baristas. ☕️

MaryJaneHolland

I'm not here for a certain percent of her discography being duet covers

Sorry :unicorn:

theahsfan
12 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I really really want this to happen, because he's at that age where anything can happen, and I really want to see him and Gaga live!

He's really old, I doubt he'll live long enough for them to actually do anything else unless they've already recorded it

BadJudas

They have already recorded songs together for a new album. I wish this could be true for early 2018, but i expect new songs [I think Paradise yeah.], like this in 2018 we'll get something for the early of the year [C3C] and the ASIB soundtrack for the end of the year...It is a good deal ! [And she give us the LG6 that we love in 2019/2020 xD]

Archived