💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna: Whitney Houston, Sharon Stone are “Horribly Mediocre”

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

The Queen of Pop reportedly penned a letter to actor John Enos (who briefly dated Madonna) in the early 1990s in which she calls Whitney Houston and actress Sharon Stone "horribly mediocre," and it's going up for auction next week and is expected to sell for at least $3000-$5000.

Madonna begins the letter by explaining that she’s been in a “foul mood lately” and is “so uncomfortable in my own skin right now”.

“I have made so many people angry that I’m being punished and basically made to be quiet and sit in a corner, whole other less interesting and exciting people are reaping the benefits of the roads I’ve paved. It’s so unequivocally frustrating to read that Whitney Houston has the music career I wish I had and Sharon Stone has the film career I’ll never have. Not because I want to be these women because I’d rather die, but they’re so horribly mediocre and they’re always being held up as paragons of virtue and some sort of measuring stick to humiliate me.”

http://www.breatheheavy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/madonna-letter1-1.jpeg

http://www.breatheheavy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/madonna-letter2-1.jpeg

More @ http://www.breatheheavy.com/madonna-calls-whitney-houston-horribly-mediocre-in-unearthed-letter-from-the-90s/

Thoughts? 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe

Ouch. :awkney:

Whitney Houston and Sharon Stone were and are very talented women...

Even though this letter was in the 90s, I absolutely hate seeing women and artists tear eachother down. 

⚯͛

Pablo

Madonna wishes she could sing half as good as Whitney :bye:

Don't visit my profile

gagzus

Madonna? Mad at a black woman who had infinitely more talent and will have a longer legacy? Shocking it's not like she was the same with Janet Jackson or anything. 

And she can't talk about horribly mediocre when even in her peak she danced like an old white lady and spent time stealing ideas and causing controversy just to make up for a lack of talent. And before y'all come for me stop relying on age old reciepts and she's only called the QoP because she's white janet was and still has more original impact.

Anveeroy

I love Madonna but ...

Her personality sucks!  

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

dannydevito
9 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

It’s so unequivocally frustrating to read that Whitney Houston has the music career I wish I had and Sharon Stone has the film career I’ll never have

i dont write this as flamebait but like an honest opinion

for tthings like this you can see how gagas presence in the industry could've really disturbed her

KURUSHITOVSKA
3 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Madonna? Mad at a black woman who had infinitely more talent and will have a longer legacy? Shocking it's not like she was the same with Janet Jackson or anything. 

And she can't talk about horribly mediocre when even in her peak she danced like an old white lady and spent time stealing ideas and causing controversy just to make up for a lack of talent. And before y'all come for me stop relying on age old reciepts and she's only called the QoP because she's white janet was and still has more original impact.

Ay lmao imagine thinking like that ^

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

QueenGaga

Madonna sweety,

Please learn to sing before dragging a vocal powerhouse like Whitney. Thats     the real tea :reductive:

Archived