💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Drag Queen exposes Katy Perry

gag

Featured Posts

Drag queen Vicky Vox has alledged that Katy Perry's team is attempting to hire drag queens (specifically queens on RuPaul's Drag Race) for a new music video without pay.

Update: It seems Katy's team has always offered to pay, rather it was drag queen Valentina's manager that decided to withhold the money. It has been solved now with Vicky and Willam appearing in a new Katy music video (most likely Swish Swish).

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney

I wonder if her team can't get a good budget from the label anymore due to the songs/album performance

tumblr_os4opzGPqH1vrjwbvo1_500.gif

donutellha

that's messed up........

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Talent

That's not ok. Just because they're drag queens doesn't mean you don't have to pay for their time and effort. Yikes. 

Edit: Two of these drag queens are nominated for 2 Emmys (!!!!). 2 Emmys, y'all. They are important. Katy's team is disgusting. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

darkchylde

can't wait for A Star Is Born (And Payed The Queens)  to come out

Interlude

I love Vicky, never afraid to spill the T no matter who it is!

YRcOEeO.gif

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

LetsGetHigh

also why is she shooting a MV now for a single released in May when they already serviced another song to radio? her team.. mess

Gagaloo911

Her and her team are just embarrassing 

Archived