opinion

🎤👑 WINNER: GGD's 2nd Fav Artist Rate [Results in the OP]

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

littlepotter
18 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

y'all got a notification for the mention, right? :lolly:

just making sure.

Why wouldn't we, did you find a new way to mention people like copy paste the list without manually tagging everyone? :omg: that would like save my life

chaeri pls

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch
2 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

You'd be surprised

dce74ceccbd315bac6894f2207f8c266.thumb.j

Girl, this isn't ATRL, you can't just quote my profile pic :ladyhaha: 

For real though, I'll be taking names, ready to clock the haters.

~~~

I actually had trouble subtracting people because I don't consider myself as actively having least favorite artists. There are just artists I think are not as talented or culturally important (or overrated based on said lack of talent or impact, but still praised :sis: ) 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Gypsy Life
Just now, littlepotter said:

Why wouldn't we, did you find a new way to mention people like copy paste the list without manually tagging everyone? :omg: that would like save my life

I quoted my post from the OP, selected the participants list and dragged it out of the quoted post. Seems like it works. :reductive:

Gypsy Life
Just now, ItsTommyBitch said:

Girl, this isn't ATRL, you can't just quote my profile pic :ladyhaha: 

For real though, I'll be taking names, ready to clock the haters.

~~~

I actually had trouble subtracting people because I don't consider myself as actively having least favorite artists. There are just artists I think are not as talented or culturally important (or overrated based on said lack of talent or impact, but still praised :sis: ) 

ItsTommyBitch
Just now, Gypsy Life said:

I chose a hyper femme Japanese woman (in her 40s but looks 16) that doesn't take **** from anyone while carrying around ha teddy bear for a reason

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

LetsGetHigh
27 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

For each artist I'll post who gave it +10 and who gave it -3, so get ready to be exposed.

32b07b140433c6b78fab1b1332199c2b.gif

mmm

littlepotter
8 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

I quoted my post from the OP, selected the participants list and dragged it out of the quoted post. Seems like it works. :reductive:

OH MY GOD WHAT 

I always enjoyed dragging people but I didn't know I could literally drag them and save myself previous minutes of my life

So like, on PC? Select and drag?

chaeri pls

Gypsy Life
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

OH MY GOD WHAT 

I always enjoyed dragging people but I didn't know I could literally drag them and save myself previous minutes of my life

So like, on PC? Select and drag?

I know your pain.

Yes :lolly:

Monster Voices
1 hour ago, Gypsy Life said:

We start today at 2PM EST / 7PM CET.

Here's a countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170716T20&p0=53&font=cursive

Super random comment but this exact countdown timer is the one I used when I worked my extremely sh*tty job in a call center to count down the minutes till I can leave so it gives me brutal anxiety. :toofunny:

Forever and Always!

Gypsy Life
5 minutes ago, Monster Voices said:

Super random comment but this exact countdown timer is the one I used when I worked my extremely sh*tty job in a call center to count down the minutes till I can leave so it gives me brutal anxiety. :toofunny:

Not you using a timer to count down your work hours. The struggle is real :selena:

LetsGetHigh
29 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

@Gypsy Life Since you're about to expose our votes I thought I'd let you know that I changed my name from Erotica to @Bellatrix

you killed sirius, delete your existence

Monster Voices
3 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Not you using a timer to count down your work hours. The struggle is real :selena:

The PTSD is real. :cryga: Guys, pelase be nice to Call center people!

Forever and Always!

avalon x

Is there still time??

Spoiler

I JUST got sober.

Spoiler

Jk I didnt :trollga:

Edit: :poot: NVM

Archived