💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Unreleased Michael Jackson Album Up For Auction

AmericanGUY

Featured Posts

AmericanGUY

the album contains nine unheard songs with the starting bid at $50k. 

edit: it's an alleged scam of someone profiting off the Jackson name

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/rare-unreleased-michael-jackson-album-goes-up-for-auction-w491745

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar

Something tells me that MJ would not have wanted that music out...

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

shoful

This seems wrong but.... GIVE ME THE THING THAT I LOVE!!!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

whore

I wish I was a fan of his, but I only like the classics like "PYT" and "Human Nature" 

venusfly
27 minutes ago, calmar said:

Something tells me that MJ would not have wanted that music out...

His family sold his catalogue back to Sony for nearly $1b so at least his kids are benefiting from it

calmar
Just now, Venusfly said:

His family sold his catalogue back to Sony for nearly $1b so at least his kids are benefiting from it

Hm, ok.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

nikola

this is kinda wrong......there is probably a reason why he didn't want to release this album

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Chromatislaps

edit: Wait, these are the "fake" songs  produced by the cascio family, which was a family close to MJ. The songs however have probably been overdubbed with Jason Malachi vocals (who bears similarities in voice, but does not have the vocal strength MJ had).

There have been hardcore fans doing research on these tracks, and everything around these particular Cascio produced songs is fishy... 

even long time collaborators who worked with MJ for nearly 30 years had difficulty identifying the vocals on the Cascio tracks as MJ's vocals...

AmericanGUY
1 minute ago, Derpplause said:

check my updated post :lolly: 

oh goodness, so you think it's just someone trying to make a buck off the Jackson name?

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Kermit

Almost the entire Michael album was completely Jason Malachi (exceptional underground artist, by the way; too bad he reinvented his sound to christian pop). + I don't trust anything that is dubbed rare Michael Jackson. Pretty much everything leaked around the time of the Sony fallout. I wouldn't trust any of this for a second, and it's just another soul trying to make a penny off of a golden statue. 

Not even Paris trusts anything like this. Why should we?

Let the man rest. 

and don't tag @PartySick because you'll give him a heart attack for no reason. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit
Just now, AmericanGUY said:

oh goodness, so you think it's just someone trying to make a buck off the Jackson name?

:selena: This is not a new concept.

:selena: It's been happening since Jackson 5.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Chromatislaps
4 minutes ago, Kermit said:

Almost the entire Michael album was completely Jason Malachi (exceptional underground artist, by the way; too bad he reinvented his sound to christian pop). + I don't trust anything that is dubbed rare Michael Jackson. Pretty much everything leaked around the time of the Sony fallout. I wouldn't trust any of this for a second, and it's just another soul trying to make a penny off of a golden statue. 

Not even Paris trusts anything like this. Why should we?

Let the man rest. 

and don't tag @PartySick because you'll give him a heart attack for no reason. 

nope it was not... only the tracks Monster, Keep Your Head Up and Breaking News were completely sung to Jason Malachi. The rest of the tracks on the Michael album have genuine MJ vocals. 

BTW all the tracks on that socalled MJ album called "Bible", have leaked in the past. Could easily be a those leaked tracks on a CD-R :smh: 

btw you just tagged @PartySick :derpga: 

Kermit
2 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

nope it was not... only the tracks Monster, Keep Your Head Up and Breaking News were completely sung to Jason Malachi. The rest are genuine MJ vocals. 

BTW all the tracks on that socalled MJ album called "Bible", have leaked in the past. Could easily be a those leaked tracks on a CD-R :smh: 

btw you just tagged @PartySick :derpga: 

I haven't heard the album since 2010 since I got it as a christmas gift and threw it across the room because Michael didn't sound like Michael.

AND DAMMIT I JUST SAID NOT TO TAG @PartySick :selena::selena:

Archived