Tour Rehearsals: Gaga has "a lot of catching up to do"

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edge Of Venus
7 minutes ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

Also she did start rehearsing last month.  Look at her IG.

you mean June 30th :toofunny:

I'm glad she's postponing/cancelling the Dive Bar show because she has more time to rehearse but to be completely honest she will most likely recycle her choreography again and it is getting a bit boring at this point. I know she doesn't have the time for this tour so I hope she can do some fresh stuff for the next one.

She can put on an amazing show with little time but it will eventually become predictable if she doesn't reinvent her classics. You can tell she was just going through the motions when she was dancing to her big hits on Coachella. 

Delulu Rogers

Well she never has seemed to have rehearsed her tours well so i'm not surprised, especially since she was filming a movie for so long. That being said she should have seen this coming and not have announced the dive bar tour

I'm pretty sure the tour will reuse many things from the Super Bowl HTS and Coachella + she's been doing the same coreography over and over again for every older song for years now so she probably still has enough time to be ready for the opening night :lolly:

donutellha

Well I'm confident that she will take care of herself and catch up.... hopefully.

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

djBuffoon

She could literally stand onstage, sing, and slay everyone within a 10 mile radius. Not concerned in the slightest.

giskardsb

She really can't win with this fanbase.  over dramatizing, melodramatic, questioning her motivations and work ethic, questioning her drive, calling her lazy and half assed, all because she postponed a free show in order to try to perfect her Main tour.   It's makes me sick that such a talented person has to put up with this bullshit from the fanbase. 

Panchecco

I am so pissed that she even agreed to do this second dive bar when it was so ****ing obvious that she was gonna be too busy rehearsing for the actual tour

I just can't accept that she/her team did not realize this before "signing the contract" with Bud Light

giphy.gif

Killa
21 hours ago, Slayer said:

I'm not sure why she doesn't just stop dancing. She can carry a show without it.

hope she stops dancing she mostly looks ridiculous and puts to much strain on her body

The Surrealist
2 hours ago, giskardsb said:

She really can't win with this fanbase.  over dramatizing, melodramatic, questioning her motivations and work ethic, questioning her drive, calling her lazy and half assed, all because she postponed a free show in order to try to perfect her Main tour.   It's makes me sick that such a talented person has to put up with this bullshit from the fanbase. 

Gaga is very good at ignoring her fanbase. She will get over it.

androiduser

but I have to ask an honest question:

if she has recently started rehearsing, how much ideas and control does she have over the show?

kihlophix

All Gaga needs is a mic and a piano tbh. (and less negativity from her fans... grr)

She will probably just retire after this tour. I kind of feel it coming. Bookmark me. 

Archived