Gaga's Dive Bar Show Postponed

Quark

Featured Posts

Stef
31 minutes ago, Talent said:

The dramatics. fkjsffjk She's cancelling a BAR thing. You guys are CRAZY. LMFAO

:ladyhaha:

Speaks volumes about how active she’s been this year :giggle: 

2017 was the year of Gaga, for the first three months and then bam, silence lmao

riding off the Super Bowl hype, coachella and that trendy radio bop that should have been a top 10 hit had Gaga actually remembered she had a music career but it is what it is I guess 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Talent
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

Speaks volumes about how active she’s been this year :giggle: 

2017 was the year of Gaga, for the first three months and then bam, silence lmao

riding off the Super Bowl hype, coachella and that trendy radio bop that should have been a top 10 hit had Gaga actually remembered she had a music career but it is what it is I guess 

Yeah, because the SB and Coachella are just little tiny things. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Stewful2929

Not sad about the cancelation it happens. I won't lie and say I haven't noticed how differently she acts now since dating this Christian guy. It is weird to me, she was never like this with Taylor or anyone else.  Who knows but she is very distant now and doesn't seem to want to do music anymore :/

BabyTellMeYes

She's flaky as fu** but ya'll already knew that so should be no surprise.:nails:

Edge Of Venus

You guys are legit crazy. Cancelling this die bar mess only means she's really focusing on the real tour that matters, which is a good thing. 

guys where do the drags begin because I've read like the first 5 pages and no one is dragging her. :poot:

I want to read those pages for the kiis and to maybe debate some if they went too far (:sure:)

Talent
30 minutes ago, Edge Of Venus said:

You guys are legit crazy. Cancelling this die bar mess only means she's really focusing on the real tour that matters, which is a good thing. 

It's just an excuse to drag her like there's no tomorrow. This fanbase LOVE to do that. :poot:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

gagagoogoose

OMG the betrayal! I could write an entire Lemonade album based on this.

tenor.gif

MsSwan

Just another way to prove
I love you, when it's hard today
I'll lay back in my chair and flop a way :interestinga::interestinga::interestinga::interestinga::interestinga::trollga:

OT: I'd say I'm dissapointed but I'm not even surprised anymore.

DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, Domino said:

Not sad about the cancelation it happens. I won't lie and say I haven't noticed how differently she acts now since dating this Christian guy. It is weird to me, she was never like this with Taylor or anyone else.  Who knows but she is very distant now and doesn't seem to want to do music anymore :/

Y'all need to cut the dramatics.

Stewful2929
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

Y'all need to cut the dramatics.

Not being dramatic stating an observation

thatfoxyfeeling

She might have a valid reason to postpone her show? Imagine if she did do the show but didn't perform any new music, we'd still be having meltdowns. It's obvious she isn't as passionate anymore because she's made it, the tour is going to be a disappointment for those expecting it to be on the scale of TFMB/BTWB. Infact I don't think she even wanted to go on tour this era, explains why she has barely spoke about the tour or showed us the stage etc. :shrug:

Archived