💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's Dive Bar Show Postponed

Quark

Featured Posts

YUNGLUKA

I cannot at you all acting like your all ****ing going to a tiny dive bar show , the bitch is literally cancelling it so she can focus on rehearsals for a world tour she's starting in like three weeks , read the words in the OP with a pinch of salt , she just posted on instagram recently that she's been rehearsing non stop , yes she just filmed a movie but she can pull together a tour and slay it , why y'all acting so self entitled ?

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheKillerQueen

She's getting very lazy with her music career. Years ago, she would NEVER cancel/postpone. She would perform while sick, even in stormy weather. Nothing could stop her. Now........ it's like she doesn't want it anymore. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Edge Of Venus

Who the hell would think having a dive bar tour in the midst of a tour rehearsal was a good idea to begin with? It's not like she had months of time to rehearse. 

Edge Of Venus
36 minutes ago, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

I just hope she does not cancel the tour.

47 minutes ago, come to papa said:

I just hope whatever the reason is, it better don't affect the JWT by any chance.

She postponed this FOR JWT.

Get logic.

:awkney:

Cracks
4 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

She actually owe us everything since she is the most influential pop star and one of the most famous singer in the world thank to us who were here in the first place buying "The Fame".

This does NOT mean she has to injur herself to cope with too many things she cannot cope with, she remains a human and has to live her life, but please do not say she doesn't owe us anything because that's not true and it's very hypocritical to say that. 

And I'm not saying that Gaga needs to please us in any way or needs to do whatever we would like her to do, but that when you buy her album you're not only believing in her but also you're practically increasing her fame and recognition and last but not least her bank account. So, at least, you expect her to please you in some way. Imo, the music she makes please me for ages, but for many other people that's not enough, they need something else, something more, and those people who believed in her well imo she owes them that something more. 

Just sayin'

I get your point. Of course she wouldn't be as famous as she is without us. In that way, she owes us everything. And I think she has proved us many times that she is very aware of that and thankful. 

But what I mean is that the fact that you bought her albums, tickets concert and stuff doesn't mean she has to please you or give you something more than what you've paid for. I pay for an album because people worked on it. Same for a show. Just like I would buy a piece of clothing: I choose to pay the price because I think it's worth it. If it's not, I don't buy it. 

But I guess people have different opinions about it :sweat:

thehanyo

Honestly, the cancellation of the BTWB tour in NYC made me sooooo sad. I just hope she hasn't been rehearsing too hard and has found herself in deep pain again.

tumblr_mmwfx0G2Rx1ra34n0o1_500.jpg

Original Diva
19 hours ago, Delusional Aura said:

Isn't the tour starting in like two weeks? How is she gonna do this dive bar tour and rehearse for the actual tour. If this tour is worst than the artRave I will cut a GGD user :selena:

artrave was soo good ❤

excuse me no

prince

Kind of glad she's focusing on the tour and rescheduling this. The tour is more important, she has paying customers, dive bar can wait. Her and her team just need to plan things better and schedule things properly. 

ROHKEUS

Guys the Making Joanne of Million Reasons is down, this confirms the Deep Blue Rumor was true, right? :giveup:

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

phantasmas

:duck:  werent u supposed to recieve an invite or somethin to attend the dive bar tour? 

do the people complaining even have an invite?? :selena:

Fernster7
2 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

She actually owe us everything since she is the most influential pop star and one of the most famous singer in the world thank to us who were here in the first place buying "The Fame".

This does NOT mean she has to injur herself to cope with too many things she cannot cope with, she remains a human and has to live her life, but please do not say she doesn't owe us anything because that's not true and it's very hypocritical to say that. 

And I'm not saying that Gaga needs to please us in any way or needs to do whatever we would like her to do, but that when you buy her album you're not only believing in her but also you're practically increasing her fame and recognition and last but not least her bank account. So, at least, you expect her to please you in some way. Imo, the music she makes please me for ages, but for many other people that's not enough, they need something else, something more, and those people who believed in her well imo she owes them that something more. 

Just sayin'

And did she put a gun on your head to make you do that? Don't get me wrong I am extremely disappointed and mad that she cancelled this but this excuse is stupid af because she already has given us enough when she didn't even need to.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Talent

The dramatics. fkjsffjk She's cancelling a BAR thing. You guys are CRAZY. LMFAO

:ladyhaha:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

gagasgirl

If I was Gaga and read this thread, I'd be heartbroken. I understand people have expectations, pay money, and look forward to things, but we don't know what is going on in her life atm. 

giphy.gif

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

ChavaWM

And this is what happens when you live your life through other people. I'm so embarrassed for so many of you and your meltdowns.

Archived