💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's Dive Bar Show Postponed

Quark

Featured Posts

Gagaplayer315

I was just getting hyped about it and then the show gets cancelled but Gaga doesn't even tell us

tumblr_n6tbvtqvNY1qg9ai1o1_500.gif

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Admin

I'm so confused at the dramatic reaction. Things like this happen with literally every artist, on almost every tour. It wasn't even cancelled, and it will probably get rescheduled for next week. What's the issue?

SpookyKid

:madge:

bye

why is being her fan such a rolercoaster of ups and downs :giveup: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

LetsGetHigh

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cryga: **** **** **** ****kkkk!!!!! I've been waiting for Thursday ever since the announcement ugh. Sorry but Gaga should have taken into consideration the rehearsals before she announced a dive bar tour.

I was so sure they'd release new music especially that she'd be performing late Thursday night and it would probably be out on Friday everywhere. Ugh too good to be true.

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, ithinkweed said:

I WAS COUNTING DAYS TILL THAT NEW MUSIC AND SHE DECIDES TO POSTPONE IT tenor.gif

I don't think it changes anything if she planned to release a new song... Bud Light would have only been followed by fans... 

Teal Ambition
4 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

of course.... nothing can be on time or as announced...

Things can never go smoothly in this fanbase giphy.gif

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

LetsGetHigh
Just now, Admin said:

I'm so confused at the dramatic reaction. Things like this happen with literally every artist, on almost every tour. What's the issue?

Everyone just waiting for the new music Bud Light promised us. It was gonna be a Thursday night = a perfect Friday midnight release + new music. :giveup: Imagine waiting days for July 13 only for it to be postponed.

Stef

what a mess omg

Billbaords all over Time Square hyping it up, a daily contdown billboard and even a Z100 partnership for fans to win tickets. 

I'd understand if it was a massive show with high energy choreo and huge productions that she was planning sperately from the tour, but its literally show up and play the piano, maybe a bit of guitar and go home. Like its only a bar, like, its literally like how she performed at the wedding the other week, just show up and do it like someone please set me straight on this, is there really more inolved to this aside from just rehashing what she done back in October? :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Infinity Wave
2 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Tbh why announce it, spend millions in ad time, tweet about it and then decide she can't do it in such a small timeframe? :saladga: It just doesn't make sense. Why waste everyone's time :duck:

This... it just doesn't make any sense. It actually gives credit to my "it's all a great joke"-theory. I don't think Gaga is so badly organized that she cannot know 2 weeks b4 a date if she is gonna make it or not. And, if you think about it, she showed up at a private event (that wedding of some days ago) and if she had time for it I think she has time also for this, expecially because it's a matter of promotion (oh wait... it's Gaga we're talking about :poot:) and she also gets paid for doing it. 

I really think it's all a joke, she would never let somebody else announce her event is postponed if it disappont us so much, it's TOTALLY not in her style!

Colourful

misunderstood
14 hours ago, Jed said:

ITS A ONE OFF SHOW THAT WAS ALREADY CONFIRMED TO BE MOSTLY ACOUSTIC HOW MUCH EFFORT DO YOU THINK GOES INTO PLAYING MR/You and I/etc for the thousandth time. Also, last time she said she was overworked was art pop era which was four years ago. She's not your slave she's a human being you seriously need to take her off a pedastal she doesn't owe you ****

Omfg imagine being this upset :toofunny:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Stef
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Ugh too good to be true.

As is always the case with Ms. Gagie :giggle: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

plasticalice
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

I'm so confused at the dramatic reaction. Things like this happen with literally every artist, on almost every tour. It wasn't even cancelled, and it will probably get rescheduled for next week. What's the issue?

This isn't Gaga we're talking about. It's cancelled. Let's not get our hopes up.

LetsGetHigh
Just now, Stef said:

As is always the case with Ms. Gagie :giggle: 

Gaga a few years ago would have literally slapped Gaga now across the face. :madge:

Archived