Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone else not sick of Gaga?

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

I just saw a response (sorry to put you on blast whoever you are) that said "I've listened to the fame so many times that I just can't anymore"

I LEGITIMATELY can still listen to every track always. 

Every album is perfect. I don't skip through any tracks. 

I LOVE LADY GAGA!!!

I cannot stress how many times I've listened to every song. Oh my God, like the Fame (whole album) got played at least 3 times a day before I went to bed. (Because I slept to the fame monster and woke up to bad romance)

I listen to every previous album on repeat til the next one comes out and I'll never stop.

How about you, are you tired of her yet? Any album that you CANT bare to listen to?

www.instagram.com/theduella666

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RaRaRamen

who is ladie ga ga

vHShsPk.gif

I need a winter candy apple and an iced gingerbread candle, both three-wick, or I'm boycotting.

DeleteMyAccount

I just recently fell in love with the Swinefest performances and ARTPOP all over again. I think sometimes I'll ignore some tracks for a while and then come back to them feeling refreshed. 

bloody g

Just like with all music, I can get tired of it too :gum:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Werk

I don't get tired of her because I don't overplay them to death like some people do. I just play it here and there.

Sherlock112

I'm tired of half of the Joanne and the rest too I listen rarely I don't know why it got old for me very fast.:neyde:

CHROMATICA BOUGHT ME BACK!

Mindblown

@ ME NEXT TIME. 

Spoiler

But for real I can't, I've been playing that nonstop since 2009.

AmericanGUY

contrary to popular opinion, the C2C vinyl playing on a record in the background sounds heavenly 

IMG_3527.gif

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

KleinGa
6 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I just recently fell in love with the Swinefest performances and ARTPOP all over again. I think sometimes I'll ignore some tracks for a while and then come back to them feeling refreshed. 

This is me tbh. I get tired sometimes (after listening so many times) and I divert a bit but when I come back it's always that holy Gaga experience all over again.

Spoiler

tbh I rarely get tired of the Holy Bible Born This Way 

Spoiler

but my Sinners Prayer is that one time i got so sick of that album i didn't play it for months

DeleteMyAccount
Just now, KleinGa said:

This is me tbh. I get tired sometimes (after listening so many times) and I divert a bit but when I come back it's always that holy Gaga experience all over again.

Hide contents

tbh I rarely get tired of the Holy Bible Born This Way 

Hide contents

but my Sinners Prayer is that one time i got so sick of that album i didn't play it for months

Another example is with BTW. Strangely there have been times where the song just wasn't in sync with what I like musically. But after Gaga did the SB and had that rockish intro for BTW at Coachella I fell in love with the song all over again. 

KleinGa
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

Another example is with BTW. Strangely there have been times where the song just wasn't in sync with what I like musically. But after Gaga did the SB and had that rockish intro for BTW at Coachella I fell in love with the song all over again. 

same with ARTPOP for me tbh. I couldn't get it after but when I hear one song it's like I need that whole RAGE EDM feels ASAP. 

Lanius

Make sure you stream ha on Spotify so that way it counts for the charts/sales! (make sure the stream is NOT on mute or else it won't count :neyde:)

Sorcerer

I just played Joanne earlier today and yesterday. I'll never get sick of giving my streams to Gaga. I'm so obsessed with Joanne for months now. :smh:

:firega:

Archived