Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Who are your predictions for the Super Bowl half time show next year?

NIghtmareElm

Featured Posts

Regina George

Okay so I want Britney Spears to do the SB next year. She is iconic and needs to do SB.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gabeoz

Watch is be the Chainsmokers

darkchylde
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Okay so I want Britney Spears to do the SB next year. She is iconic and needs to do SB.

i doubt she could handle that pressure and criticism, it could be career ending for her considering the last act dancer & singed her guts off.

she really is a super bowl contestant but she should have performed after katy perry's show for her not to be a failure.

Clever Username

I predict a male. I'm gonna say maybe a country artist like Luke Bryan.

Or they go with a pop act again with Rihanna.

Hades

Jlo has a lot of hits/popular singles so i can see her doing it.

sipthistea
4 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Watch is be the Chainsmokers

Maybe joined by Gaga to perform AYO :music:

gabeoz
8 minutes ago, Reprise said:

i doubt she could handle that pressure and criticism, it could be career ending for her considering the last act dancer & singed her guts off.

she really is a super bowl contestant but she should have performed after katy perry's show for her not to be a failure.

We all knwo what happened the last time she had a lot of pressure and criticism :reductive:

HOTNebraskaGuy

Fleetwood Mac :excited2:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Arizona Sky

They usually don't do 2 females in a row so it'll probably be a male act or band.

Didn't Ed Sheehan say he didn't want to do it? Otherwise him. If not, probably a throwback rock act or even The Chainsmokers (it wouldn't surprise me actually)

sass bonbon

I hope Rih aint doing it this year, but since last year it's been said ppl wanna see her, it sounds really possible. Nontheless, I would like to see another album cycle of hers without superbowl and then for 2019 she would be ready. Haha idk, I lowkey want gaga to be guest artist at the next superbowl. So probably Metallica for 2018 (with guest Lady Gaga and some male rock legend) and 2019 Riri?

bbhmm

DeleteMyAccount

I have a feeling it'll be a rock band. Queen with various artists stepping in as vocalists? Gaga's 3rd chance to shine at the SB. :sis:

Archived