Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon
5 hours ago, JaneTheC said:

If i dont get a friend notification with the name Haroon :wtf:

You're the only one I won't add :poot: 

3 hours ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

YAAAAAAS :tony:  i cannot wait to play Splatoon 2 with you! :tony:

YAAAAAY :woot: I'm kinda frustrated with Splatoon though because I've been playing for ages now and the highest I've been is S- for a very short time and since then I've hovered around A-/A :noparty: It's like I'm just never improving overall enough and it has deflated me :giveup:

6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

:applause:Also, waiting for that Mario Odyssey and New Kirby.

Have you gotten a Switch? Or are you going to get one? :excited2:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaneTheC
36 minutes ago, Haroon said:

You're the only one I won't add :poot: 

:noparty:

RAYA.core
On 7/9/2017 at 8:16 PM, Haroon said:

@Aura Veil @BalmungBard @Banshee @Brad @Canon @cd9904 @Cedric @ChicaSkas @DiegoMonster @Doogi @Florian @GagaisHotAF @GagaXCupcakke @HausOfMark @Henny @Heterophobia @Ibo @Jimmy Darling @juju @Lady Palutena @Lagg @Logan @Matt @Morbid @PartySick @PopEmergency @Princess Zelda @Prismatic @RAYA.core @Ray of Light @Redstreak @RG Vagabond @T3ARS @TheOriginalOne @toewsy @Torocorn @Umbreon @uo111

Hi guys :woohoo: I've copied over your 2DS/3DS friend codes from various other game threads into the OP here. If you've gotten a new console and therefore a new friend code, don't own a 2DS/3DS anymore (repent, traitor :neyde:), or anything else then please let me know and I'll edit/remove as necessary :nick:

Oh cool whats your code I think i need that. I've been playing ocarina of time again 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Haroon
1 hour ago, JGD said:

I want to buy new games but I don't work anymore :poot: 

Trade in the old ones :gaycat: 

1 hour ago, JaneTheC said:

:noparty:

NOOO :cryga: I'll add you as soon as I boot it up, my dearest Jane :giveup:

9 minutes ago, RAYA.core said:

Oh cool whats your code I think i need that. I've been playing ocarina of time again 

Mine's in the OP :yay: I haven't played OoT since the 3DS first came out, probably need to dust it off myself :laughga: 

NintendoMONSTER
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

YAAAAAY :woot: I'm kinda frustrated with Splatoon though because I've been playing for ages now and the highest I've been is S- for a very short time and since then I've hovered around A-/A :noparty: It's like I'm just never improving overall enough and it has deflated me :giveup:

I have the same problem :toofunny: but my hopes are high for Splatoon 2 to do better :sweat:

And the 3 ranked battles have different ranks now :tony:

Haroon

@Alolan Raichu @Creativek @Darcklighter22 @FlopSlurper @Flooo @GeoDude @JaneTheC @JGD @NintendoMONSTER @uo111

Just got my Switch a few hours ago and added all of you guys :woot: I'M SO HAPPY :giveup: It was supposed to be arriving to my local store on Sunday but I got a text and an email this morning saying that it was ready for me to collect, which SHOCKED me because I'd only just ordered it yesterday afternoon :shocked: 

I've got Breath of the Wild and Splatoon 2 is arriving for release next week, but gonna get Mario Kart 8 Deluxe soon too :yay: Can't wait to get playing with you guys. Hope you guys get involved with the Splatfest tomorrow and best of luck with it if you participate! :excited2: 

Cuchulainn
18 minutes ago, Haroon said:

@Alolan Raichu @Creativek @Darcklighter22 @FlopSlurper @Flooo @GeoDude @JaneTheC @JGD @NintendoMONSTER @uo111

Just got my Switch a few hours ago and added all of you guys :woot: I'M SO HAPPY :giveup: It was supposed to be arriving to my local store on Sunday but I got a text and an email this morning saying that it was ready for me to collect, which SHOCKED me because I'd only just ordered it yesterday afternoon :shocked: 

I've got Breath of the Wild and Splatoon 2 is arriving for release next week, but gonna get Mario Kart 8 Deluxe soon too :yay: Can't wait to get playing with you guys. Hope you guys get involved with the Splatfest tomorrow and best of luck with it if you participate! :excited2: 

Yaay have fun with it! 

I'm out of town but will accept you when I get back :)

I don't expect to see much of you on the forums for awhile :tongue: BotW is amaaazing :D 

uo111
42 minutes ago, Haroon said:

You are going to be soooooo busy with all these games all at the same time! Good luck!

I hope we can race some time. :)

Darcklighter22
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Yaaay! So happy for you! haven't gotten to check my Switch today but will add you! Breath of the wild has sooooo much replay value especially if you get the DLC. Can't wait for the test fire tomorrow! :) having gotten MK8 for the Wii U I was iffy on buying it. So bf did instead LOL but there's a good amount of new content which make it fun especially the functionality of playing on the Joy-cons....did you get a pro-controller?

Haroon
2 hours ago, Creativek said:

Yaay have fun with it! 

I'm out of town but will accept you when I get back :)

I don't expect to see much of you on the forums for awhile :tongue: BotW is amaaazing :D 

Yay thanks :yay: The Switch is going to take over my life :toofunny: 

1 hour ago, uo111 said:

You are going to be soooooo busy with all these games all at the same time! Good luck!

I hope we can race some time. :)

I feel bad, poor Bayonetta 2 and Yoshi's Woolly World and others that I promised to complete (or even start in Bayonetta 2's case) before getting a Switch totally being betrayed :air: 

And yeah definitely, it's on my list :woohoo: 

1 hour ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Yaaay! So happy for you! haven't gotten to check my Switch today but will add you! Breath of the wild has sooooo much replay value especially if you get the DLC. Can't wait for the test fire tomorrow! :) having gotten MK8 for the Wii U I was iffy on buying it. So bf did instead LOL but there's a good amount of new content which make it fun especially the functionality of playing on the Joy-cons....did you get a pro-controller?

I'm literally floored by how big it is :wtfga: I'm just at the Great Plateau and I'm wondering how I'm even going to explore all of just this bit of the whole huge map? :rip: 

Yeah I'm not in a rush to get MK8 because I played it sooo much for so long over the past few years :laughga: I still have my Wii U hooked up to the TV as well so it's literally as many button pushes away as the Switch games, this is the first time I've had 2 Nintendo consoles linked at the same time, usually I'd have given the other one away or traded it in before getting the newer one :emma: The battle mode seems super fun though so I'll get it soon for that!

Yeah I preordered the Splatoon 2 edition pro controller, so that should be coming next Friday. Is it better than using the joy cons? I've always played Mario Kart 8 with the wheel but I can't see myself using a joy con in a wheel grip because it's too small :spin: I hope the pro controller is as comfortable and familiar-feeling as using the wheel, it's literally the only way I've been playing Mario Kart ever since Mario Kart Wii :giveup: 

NintendoMONSTER
9 hours ago, Haroon said:

YAAAASSS :tony: Congrats!! I will add you immediately :hug:

So happy for you! :hug:

9 hours ago, Haroon said:

That‘s awesome! I’m sure we won’t hear a lot of you in the next weeks but tell us when you get MK8, we have to have a little tournament:D

JaneTheC
10 hours ago, Haroon said:

nice :hor:

There's a splatoon 2 splatfest demo going on tonight so if you can play it, choose team cake :poot:

Tom Nook

@Creativek @Darcklighter22 @FlopSlurper @Flooo @GeoDude @JaneTheC @JGD @NintendoMONSTER @uo111 @Haroon

SplatFest is Today!

article_splatfestdemo_2017-07-06_large.j

If you haven't already download the demo from the Nintendo eshop, and compete with people around the world and maybe even GGD users! So pick your side are you #TeamCake or #TeamIceCream. 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived