game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

PerfectGUY
On 08/03/2018 at 11:24 PM, ZeldaJ said:

That always looked like a fun game on Wii U & I acutally hoped they would port it to Switch :excited2:

On 08/03/2018 at 11:26 PM, Haroon said:

I might go for Captain Toad :laughga: I loved those levels in Super Mario 3D World but didn't give the actual Captain Toad game a shot on Wii U so the time would be now :excited2:

You guys should !!! It was so cute / nice / fun (without being the game of the century but still) 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PerfectGUY

Unpopular opinion

What I loveeddddd with Super Smash Wii was the story mode which was for me just pure magic and gave me chills

However there wasn't one in the WiiU/3DS version and I really hope it's coming back for Switch :pray:

Haroon
57 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

You guys should !!! It was so cute / nice / fun (without being the game of the century but still) 

Yay I will :woohoo: It'll be a nice change of pace from the shooting/adventure/racing games :happy:

35 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

Unpopular opinion

What I loveeddddd with Super Smash Wii was the story mode which was for me just pure magic and gave me chills

However there wasn't one in the WiiU/3DS version and I really hope it's coming back for Switch :pray:

I've been reading online and people have pointed that out :omg: I missed the Subspace Emissary too, even though I didn't finish it :sweat: It was nice having a really weird mishmashed story just because you saw the different characters interact with each other and the cutscenes were fun :laughga:

5 hours ago, PerfectGUY said:

I'm definitely gonna buy it, seems like a solid game! :yay: + I'm a sucker for how cute Toad is :toofunny:

Haroon

Finally all S+ in the Splatoon 2 ranked modes :giveup: 

81MoSaK_d.jpg?maxwidth=1920&shape=thumb&

I wonder if Rank X is gonna be straight after S+0 or if it’ll be after a higher S+ because the highest I get to is S+2 and then tumble back down to S+0 :rip:

Tom Nook

:woot: List of Upcoming Games Coming to the Switch :woot:

March:
    •    Kirby Star Allies March 16, 2018
    •    Attack on Titan 2 March 20, 2018
    •    Outlast 2 March 27, 2018
April:
    •    Nintendo Labo April 20, 2018
    •    South Park: The Fractured But Whole April 24, 2018
May:
    •    Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze May 4, 2018
    •    Little Nightmares May 18, 2018
    •    Hyrule Warriors May 18, 2018
    •    Mega Man Legacy Collection May 22, 2018
    •    Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 May 22, 2018
    •    Dark Souls: Remastered May 25, 2018
    •    Street Fighter 30th Anniversary
June:
    •    Sushi Striker June 8, 2018
    •    Mario Tennis Aces June 22, 2018
July:
    •    Crash Bandicoot: N Sane Trilogy July 10, 2018
    •    Octopath Traveler July 13, 2018
    •    Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker July 13, 2018
2018:
    •    Super Smash Bros
    •    Hollow Knight
    •    Mega Man 11
    •    Okami HD
    •    Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus
    •    Shovel Knight: King of Cards
    •    Yoshi
    •    Undertale
    •    No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again
    •    The World Ends With You: Final Remix
    •    SNK Heroines
    •    Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
    •    Dead Cells
    •    Fire Emblem Switch
    •    Valkyra Chronicles 4
    •    Mega Man X Collection
TBA:
    •    Pokémon Switch
    •    Metroid Prime 4
    •    Bayonetta 3
    •    Shin Megami Tensei V
    •    Unannounced Retro Studios Game

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Florian

I still can't believe about Crash Bandicoot :giveup: I spent so many hours on this game on PlayStation 1 :giveup: THEY DID THAT :heart:

Retron

We better finally learn what that Unannounced Retro Studios Game is at E3. :grr:

Spoiler

It's Duck Hunt 2. :stalkga:

YourWhiskyMouth

Have been going back and forth on preordering Kirby Star Allies for weeks and after playing the demo once I decided no for now. Played the demo again today and decided it’s actually really fun and went to Amazon Prime to preorder it and get that slick 20% discount on a physical copy. Only to find out it’s sold out now and I’m not willing to buy it for the whole $60💔:crossed::madge:

Haroon

Started playing Salmon Run on Splatoon 2 yesterday and omg it's actually so much fun and kind of addictive :excited2: I had no idea that I could get gear from the previous months of Salmon Run, so happy that those items are still available (albeit random :gum:)

On 3/12/2018 at 6:59 PM, River said:

I was thinking more about before.. but who knows, for Pokken the gen 7 pokemon came with an update, so it might be the same case here..

I'm just thirsty for a new game, I wish for an open world, with all the regions, they have no choice but to push all the boundaries.. the Switch gives them so much freedom now and better graphics and like they can actually put all the regions in one game cart lol

I mean BOTW (digital) is 13GB (without dlc) while Ultra Sun/Moon is 3GB.. can you imagine what they can do with 10 more GB?!?!?!

The thing is I feel like GameFreak purposely hold back on so many things so they can release some of the stuff in the next game as an additional selling point. They don't seem like the people who will pull out all of the stops, they'll do enough to satisfy the fans but they don't go much beyond that into actually blowing everyone out of the water - which I'm sure they can :sweat:

Princess Zelda
On 13/3/2018 at 11:25 AM, PerfectGUY said:

Unpopular opinion

I don't think that's unpopular at all :giveup: that's one of the best things Brawl had to offer. I really hope they do something similar for this next one but I'm not sure how that would work with so many characters :huh: 

LADYGAGASHOOCK

@Haroon @DiegoMonster @DramaMonster @Gardevoir @JGD  @PopMonstre @Retron Etc. 

Anybody up for some MK8 tonight?:flop: Also, we should really add GGD to our names:hor: Imagine the slayage and reaction:triggered::firega: They would be like, who are these bishes?:lolga: Maybe in 8-9 hours? 

On 2018-03-13 at 4:24 AM, JGD said:

We should name change and add ‘GGD’ to our names if possible :poot: 

28 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

@Haroon @DiegoMonster @DramaMonster @Gardevoir @JGD  @PopMonstre @Retron Etc. 

Anybody up for some MK8 tonight?:flop: Also, we should really add GGD to our names:hor: Imagine the slayage and reaction:triggered::firega: They would be like, who are these bishes?:lolga: Maybe in 8-9 hours?

I’ll be in class :cryga:

But yeah, we could create our own GGD clan and add it to our names :bon: 

River
4 hours ago, Haroon said:

Started playing Salmon Run on Splatoon 2 yesterday and omg it's actually so much fun and kind of addictive :excited2: I had no idea that I could get gear from the previous months of Salmon Run, so happy that those items are still available (albeit random :gum:)

The thing is I feel like GameFreak purposely hold back on so many things so they can release some of the stuff in the next game as an additional selling point. They don't seem like the people who will pull out all of the stops, they'll do enough to satisfy the fans but they don't go much beyond that into actually blowing everyone out of the water - which I'm sure they can :sweat:

You are so right! GamFreak is such an annoying company!! and the worst is when they introduce a new mechanic and then throw it away in the next game (mega evo I look at you)

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archived